Software Engineer2008 - PRESENTMinistério Público do Trabalho
- Developed an Android app to send tips on violations of labor regulations and a PHP API to standardize tip validation and business rules across digital channels, which resulted, in the first year, in R$2 million savings.
- Built a platform for data transparency on labor conditions in Brazil using Hadoop, Python, and Vue.js. The platform is recognized as a reliable hub of information and currently has an average session of eight minutes and a rejection rate of 23.88%.
- Pioneered in Agile, helping three teams to adopt practices and share knowledge with individuals and the C-suite on Agile practices and impact.
Software Engineer2006 - 2008SERPRO | Serviço Federal de Processamento de Dados
- Developed an application to support investigations for the Brazilian IRS's internal affairs department, which resulted in operational efficiency and saving licensing costs due to a migration from proprietary legacy software.
- Helped development teams mature in data-driven decisions through understanding and applying decision analysis, resulting in cost-reduction for both the company and its clients.
- Proposed and prototyped a competences management solution to the company with visual indications of gaps in competences development, allowing for a better fit assessment and targeting for training.
Project Manager2005 - 2006Empresa Baiana de Água e Saneamento
- Managed the third-party development of a business intelligence solution (Oracle, PL/SQL) for the company's C-suite. Reviewed and approved the PL/SQL pipelines. As a result, the C-level was empowered to explore operational and financial data.
- Created the first SDLC process for the company, which allowed the IT department to migrate from an ad-hoc stance concerning stable teams and in the management of a portfolio.