- Lead iOS DeveloperDeinDeal2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Ruby
- Served as the main developer for the company's native iOS app, contributing over 75% of the work.
- Served as lead developer, helping with sprint planning and helping the product team when needed. Brought new ideas in, provided technical suggestions, and helped the junior developers on a constant basis.
- Implemented most of the RESTful services and handled internal APIs.
- Ensured that the UI is pixel-perfect and 100% compliant with design.
- Created several custom controls.
- Implemented most of the animations and transitions.
- iOS and Ruby DeveloperFreelance2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, Ruby, HTML, CSS, PostgreSQL, DataMapper, Dropbox SDK
- Created an iOS 7 passcode replica library.
- Built a mm / yyyy picker control feature for credit card expiration dates and the like.
- Created an expenses planning app.
- Developed a car maintenance planning app.
- Created and launched two games on the App Store.
- Built my blog from scratch.
- Created a small, internal, what-do-we-eat-today web app for the office.
- Created a set of extensions for Swift to make one's life easier.