Objective-C Developer in Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
iOS Developer2016 - 2017CareTraxx (via Toptal)
- Implemented indoor navigation in hospital (based on iBeacons).
- Created multi-target support.
- Used Fastlane for an app distribution tool.
- Maintained a high level of security for the app.
- Worked with TouchID.
iOS Engineer2016 - 2016Xendit (via Toptal)
- Updated the existing UI.
- Fixed bugs, reviewed code, and handled errors.
- Implemented a custom UI.
iOS Team Leader2013 - 2013Dev-Pro.net
- Handled video/audio recording and playing.
- Implemented social media integration (Facebook, Twitter).
- Handled app analytics (Flurry, GA, New Relic).
- Provided continuous integration (Jenkins, Xcode bots).
- Improved team management skills.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Brightgrove
- Created an asynchronous video downloader.
- Created an Instagram-related application.
- Worked with data caching and updating.
- Worked with Grand Central Dispatch and multithreading.
- Worked with audio to do audio preview with the AVFoundation framework.
iOS Team Leader2011 - 2012AppDragon
- Managed the team.
- Communicated with the client and created a development plan.
- Worked with augmented reality to show location pins with the description on the camera view with 3DAR library.
- Worked with maps, GPS, and compass to show direction hints. Used the MapKit, Core Motion, Core Location frameworks.
- Worked with Core Animation to implement custom animations.
- Imitation (Development)
Imitation is an exciting and innovative take on the classic game "Telephone." Make a face and challenge your friends to recreate it. Watch as expressions get exaggerated and laughter fills the room. Perfect for parties or just for killing time while waiting in line.
- Happy Studio (Development)
Official application for the Happy Studio website by McDonalds.
- GetPerfect! (Development)
GetPerfect's iPhone and iPod Touch app allow you to manage your food safety work as effective as possible, makes it effortless to complete routine checks, tasks, and more.
- How to Implement a Pixel-perfect iOS UI Design (Publication)In this article, Toptal Freelance Developer Roman Stetsenko explains what it takes to create a pixel-perfect iOS interface from the ground up and why it matters.
- Roman is a mentor in the Toptal Global Mentor’s Program. This program is a partnership between Toptal and General Assembly to provide high quality mentorship for students from minority and low income backgrounds who are looking to begin their careers as professional software engineers. Roman shows commitment to diversity in tech by mentoring a General Assembly student every week for a year, covering everything from coding tips and tricks to advice on making it in the industry.
FrameworksWatchKit, Address Book, AudioToolbox, MapKit, Core Data
ToolsXcode, PaintCode, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop
PlatformswatchOS, iOS, tvOS, Apple Watch, Salesforce, MacOS, Parse
Libraries/APIsFacebook iOS SDK, libdispatch, Google Maps
ParadigmsConcurrent Programming, Model View Controller (MVC), Design Patterns, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development
StorageSQLite, Realm, MySQL
- Spetialist degree in Automation and Instrumentation2003 - 2009National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute» - Kharkiv, Ukraine