iOS Developer2013 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: WatchOS, tvOS, iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Created modern apps from scratch according to provided design.
- Examined existing code and made improvements quickly and without breaking anything.
- Managed GPS, Bluetooth, Accelerometer, and other device sensors.
- Worked with various video, photo, and audio generation and manipulation with AVFoundation, GPUImage, AudioKit, and other tools.
- Deployed various services to apps, such as AWS S3 uploads, Mixpanel analytics, Stripe payments, Mapbox custom maps, Firebase Auth, Realm database, and many more.
iOS Team Leader2013 - 2013Dev-Pro.net
- Handled video and audio recording and playing in the app.
- Implemented social media integration (Facebook and Twitter).
- Handled app analytics (Flurry, GA, New Relic, and more).
- Provided continuous integration (Jenkins and Xcode bots).
- Improved team-management skills and gained more understanding of people motivation.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Brightgrove
- Created an iOS app with an asynchronous video downloader.
- Created an Instagram-like application with a simple photo editor.
- Worked with data caching and updating. Optimized network requests for low-speed networks.
- Worked with Grand Central Dispatch and multithreading.
- Created an audio preview with the AVFoundation framework.
iOS Team Leader2011 - 2012AppDragon
- Managed the team of two iOS developers who worked on different projects.
- Communicated with the client to create a development plan.
- Used 3D augmented reality to show location pins with the description on the camera view.
- Worked with maps, GPS, and compass to show direction hints. Used the MapKit, Core Motion, and Core Location frameworks.
- Worked with Core Animation to implement custom animations.