iOS Developer2013 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, iOS, tvOS, watchOS
- Created modern apps from scratch.
- Dug into existing code and made improvements quickly and without breaking anything.
- Worked with GPS, Bluetooth, Accelerometer, etc.
- Did various Video/Photo/Audio generation and manipulation with AVFoundation, GPUImage, AudioKit and other tools.
- Added various services to apps, e.g., AWS S3 uploads, Mixpanel analytics, Stripe payments, Mapbox custom maps, Firebase Auth, Realm database, and many more.
iOS Team Leader2013 - 2013Dev-Pro.net
- Handled video/audio recording and playing.
- Implemented social media integration (Facebook, Twitter).
- Handled app analytics (Flurry, GA, New Relic).
- Provided continuous integration (Jenkins, Xcode bots).
- Improved team management skills.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Brightgrove
- Created an asynchronous video downloader.
- Created an Instagram-related application.
- Worked with data caching and updating.
- Worked with Grand Central Dispatch and multithreading.
- Worked with audio to do audio preview with the AVFoundation framework.
iOS Team Leader2011 - 2012AppDragon
- Managed the team.
- Communicated with the client and created a development plan.
- Worked with augmented reality to show location pins with the description on the camera view with 3DAR.
- Worked with maps, GPS, and compass to show direction hints. Used the MapKit, Core Motion, and Core Location frameworks.
- Worked with Core Animation to implement custom animations.