- Software EngineerFuboTV2016 - 2017
Technologies: Golang, Redis, Kubernetes, MySQL, Varnish
- Designed and implemented services.
- Conducted peer reviews.
- Developed infrastructure.
- Set up the deployment pipeline.
- Conducted CI/Testing.
- Software EngineerAugmate2016 - 2016
Technologies: Java, MySQL, Dropwizard, AWS
- Built a JWT authentication system and refactored out third-party authentication system Stormpath.
- Built a message bus service and refactored out a PubNub messaging platform.
- Created a metric receiver API and refactored out usage of AWS Kinesis service.
- Took care of Docker setup for new services.
- Provided peer reviews and testing.
- Software EngineerAirbrake.io2016 - 2016
Technologies: Golang, PostgreSQL
- Designed and implemented improvements to a high-load activity feed, including data migrations.
- Conducted peer code reviews.
- Participated in feature discussions and development.
- Set up Ansible roles for software deployment.
- Designed and implemented various console applications.
- Software DeveloperBauxy2015 - 2016
Technologies: Golang, PostgreSQL, Docker, Redis, AWS
- Implemented and designed a single page app REST API.
- Designed and developed a client REST API.
- Designed several common Golang libraries.
- Implemented console task processors.
- Conducted peer review and ideation.
- Software Engineer5AM (Oncology Research Software)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Java, Spring, Gradle, Node.js, Vagrant
- Designed and implemented environment setup for development and production.
- Implemented various REST APIs using Spring Boot.
- Implemented a set of Integration/Unit tests.
- Implemented interfacing with external services, using RestTemplate and Spring-Retry.
- Conducted peer reviews.
- Software EngineerWinnin.com2014 - 2015
Technologies: Scala, Java, Play Framework, AWS Kinesis, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Designed and implemented a high-throughput voting API solution.
- Leveraged AWS Kinesis for event processing.
- Handled large dataset storage using DynamoDB.
- Implemented record expiration for rating using MongoDB TTL Indexes.
- Implemented an event consumer and processor using Scala.
- Software DeveloperBooking.com2013 - 2015
- Developed an experimentation API.
- Created various libraries and experiments to improve conversion.
- Developed tools for infrastructure and statistics.
- Used Hadoop to store, retrieve, and analyze request event data, user actions, and search bot actions.
- Software DeveloperAidata2013 - 2014
Technologies: Java, PostgreSQL
- Created a multithreaded Java-based crawler.
- Implemented reporting and live updates.
- Created a REST API for live video feeds.
- Scaled the system to a cluster.
- Used multiple Tor connections to avoid problems with scraping.
- Software DeveloperVifeed2013 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, Redis, MySQL
- Implemented a real-time video tracking module.
- Implemented real-time statistics.
- Integrated with the YouTube platform.
- Created a widget to integrate embedded code to various websites.
- Managed a small group of developers working on miscellaneous modules for the application.
- Software DeveloperDIO Software2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Seam, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Sybase, Ehcache, jBPM, JSF, RichFaces
- Implemented integration with various services and applications to grant automatic access for users.
- Implemented a multithreaded asynchronous environment for executing workflow tasks and populating caches.
- Created UI solutions using JSF and RichFaces.
- Designed web services for integration with separate modules, such as reporting.
- Implemented a rule engine using Drools.
- Software DeveloperClevertech2012 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, node.js
- Designed and architected a construction management app.
- Designed and integrated cached layers to complex SQL data structures using Node.js and ElasticSearch.
- Designed and implemented several accounting apps.
- Provided support for several projects.
- Contributed to various web-based tools and libraries.
- Team LeadObnovlenie2010 - 2011
Technologies: Java, socket programming, PHP, Redis, Varnish, Memcached, APC, MySQL, Ruby, Perl, C
- Created Regex parsers and integrated with travel operators using PHP socket programming.
- Developed a content management system.
- Maintained and wrote modules for RedMine.
- Integrated with a Perl-based corporate CRM.
- Developed a Java console application aggregator for travel operator data.
- Reviewed code and managed tasks as the team leader.
- Integrated Varnish with Redis using C libraries.
- Software DeveloperAilove.ru2008 - 2010
Technologies: Linux, SOAP, PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Memcached, Java
- Developed the server side for multiplayer online games.
- Fixed bugs and maintained a number of websites.
- Gathered end user marketing data through an entertainment website using SOAP as a transport.
- Contributed to the company-built web framework.
- Participated in server tuning.
- Software DeveloperSmartLab2008 - 2009
Technologies: Linux, Mac OS X, PHP, Bash scripting
- Implemented billing and accounting systems.
- Created an AJAX-based interactive ticket and feedback management system.
- Developed scripts for deployment and backup.
- Configured application servers.
- Set up smart caching systems to increase capacity.
- Software DeveloperLegion Business Systems2007 - 2008
Technologies: C#, MS SQL, PHP, MySQL, .NET
- Designed and developed PHP and .NET engines for the corporate website.
- Maintained a MySQL database.
- Migrated data schema from an old project to a new one.
- Changed persistent storage from MySQL to MS SQL.
- Developed GUI content management tools using .NET.