Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTRAM Consultoria
Technologies: C#, WPF, MySQL, Oracle
- Completely rewrote legacy software (originally in Delphi) in C#.
- Created a "costs" module so the users could manage fixed, variable and capital costs from public transport. It could also generate multiple reports.
- Created a "indicators" module so the users could generate multiple indicators and make comparison with competitors.
- Created an algorithm to evaluate long time investments on public transport companies. So the user can decide whether or not to invest in those companies.
- Created some web services to communicate with third-party applications.
Software Engineer2012 - 2016SUATI
- Worked on a large and complex desktop application for managing contracts for energy companies. Each client had its unique build with specific features and the app was developed with the .NET Framework.
- Developed third-party integration solutions for the billing, payments, and contract modules using ASP.NET Web Services and automated Excel report generation.
- Optimized software routines and Oracle/SQL Server queries using performance, memory, and database profilers.
- Created visual studio extensions to help the QA team create and maintain e2e automated tests.
- Built a web application for auctions for energy companies, using ASP.NET. It was a very critical application because it was dealing with millions of dollars.
- Wrote educational content for developers and teams.
Software Engineer Intern2011 - 2012SUATI
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, SQL Server, Oracle
- Worked on a large and complex desktop application for managing contracts for energy companies. Each client had its unique build with specific features and the app was developed with the .NET framework.