Head of Global Lottery Systems2016 - PRESENTLottery.com
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Docker, AWS, Tesseract, Kubernetes
- Supported the CTO with various management tasks as high-level architectural decisions.
- Developed a digital scratch-off lottery system for international markets.
- Architected and developed systems alongside senior engineers for company products.
- Established stronger accounting principles as part of the codebase of various mission-critical transactional systems.
- Built and maintained system microservices for global lottery operations.
President and Co-founder2015 - PRESENTGood Burrito Co.
- Developed, organized, and executed the establishment of a fast-casual restaurant concept.
CTO and Co-founder2015 - PRESENTAvonto
Technologies: Laravel, VueJS, AWS
- Designed and built a Title III and 506C funding platform that allowed the company to become a member of FINRA.
Owner and Operator2006 - PRESENTSerenity Software
- Engineered and built software and systems for several Fortune 100 companies including Dow Jones, 3M, and Chrysler Group.
- Led, engineered, and managed 50+ proprietary systems in a varied array of industries (mostly confidential work).
- Engineered a donor reporting system that included PDF letters supporting both Hebrew and English text with proper formatting rules.
- Built a language translation system for Ning.com.
- Engineered and developed an LMS system for PTC.
Project Sales Team Lead2015 - 2016Toptal
- Helped Toptal build and plan a direction for its Projects initiative based on experience building and marketing agencies.
Technical Director2013 - 2015Inovāt
Technologies: Symfony 2, Laravel 4/5, AngularJS
- Engineered a complex content search engine using Elasticsearch with Oracle River to seed indexes.
- Developed a CRM, PIM, and CMF/CMS component system based on Symfony 2.
- Architected a paid membership site for a print magazine using Laravel 4.
- Created a reusable AngularJS framework to rapidly build common UI/UX interfaces from reusable components.
Consultant2007 - 2008Vigor Branding
- Planned, engineered, and developed a Flash slide system for local venue distribution nationally with real-time Flash customization via the web for Zoom Media.
Web Systems Developer2003 - 2004CTI Networks, Inc.
- Worked as part of the system team tasked to create a highly dynamic webmail system with a weighted spam ranking algorithm.
- Developed a XX.net CMF for multi-channel ISP brands to support ordering workflows, direct mailing management, webmail login, and dynamic regionalized pricing based on carrier rates.