Research Assistant2021 - PRESENTUniversity of Alberta
Technologies: Node.js, Vue, React Native, Express.js, AWS Lambda, TypeScript, PyTorch, Python, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Full-stack, JSON, User Authentication, Architecture, PHP, LAMP, Full-stack Development, Microsoft Excel, jQuery, Mapbox, Robotics, Web Applications, Leadership, REST APIs, REST, JSON REST APIs, MEAN Stack
- Modified the React front end for the existing online database interface of The Metabolomics Innovation Center (TMIC).
- Developed a Master's thesis in Biological Science focusing on Bioinformatics and employing several technologies and languages.
- Worked on the Pairfam German Database to analyze and predict intimate relationship dissolution.
Full Stack Developer2023 - 2023GammaEdge, LLC
- Developed a dashboard for presenting stock data in tables, charts, and other widgets based on Figma design using React.
- Implemented various types of Stocks calculations and worked on various visual representations using React Bootstrap and Chart.js,.
- Worked on deployment to AWS EC2 instance for demo purposes.
Full-stack Developer (API-focused)2022 - 2022Alteryx - Cloud Platform Engineering
Technologies: React, SOAP, REST APIs, APIs, SQL, PostgreSQL, Java, Spring, Web Applications, Figma, REST, Front-end, JSON REST APIs, Web Development
- Implemented the REST API integration on the React front end.
- Worked on building a specialized SOAP API for user authorization using JWT and Spring framework.
- Worked on integration testing using the Spring framework and MockMvc.
Senior Front-end Developer2021 - 2022ClassDojo
- Built the front end using React, TypeScript, Next.js, and Styled-components.
- Implemented various features and fixed bugs on iOS and Android applications.
- Ran detailed unit and end-to-end testing using Jest and Cypress.
- Added beautiful custom UI components and animations, using Storybook to implement the components gallery.
Freelance Consultant2019 - 2022Freelance
- Handled the system project management of an enterprise engineering application, targeting its deployment, upgrades, and customization.
- Managed four vendor and custom geotechnical systems as a system administrator.
- Acted as a system analysis and software architect, advising clients on engineering system options and designing software applications with unified modeling language (UML).
- Worked on software development using C#, SQL, Python, and Django frameworks and hardware development using Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Implemented change management of system and software applications using Agile methodologies.