- Back-end Dev. Guru2013 - 2014Miner
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, AngularJS, PhoneGap, HTML5/CSS3, Google Maps API
- Created a location-based mobile eCommerce platform.
- Created an admin panel in CodeIgniter for third parties.
- Supported HTML5 application caching.
- Supported CSS3 animations that were optimized for mobile.
- Modified AngularJS to speed up load time on mobile devices.
- Developer2011 - 2013Shodogg
Technologies: PHP, Sencha Touch, Long Polling AJAX, Several Third-Party APIs
- Created a proprietary platform to control any media stream on a smart TV or tablet by using a mobile phone.
- Developed a custom PHP framework from scratch.
- Developed a multi-platform front-facing web app.
- Experimented with different video codecs to stream videos from iPhones directly to any web-enabled device.
- Provided real-time web-based data communication on multiple platforms.
- Developer2011 - 2011Delivery.com
Technologies: PHP, AJAX, Authorize.net API
- Debugged 9+ year old code written by multiple developers.
- Redesigned the front-facing website to provide a better UX.
- Improved payment structure built on Authorize.net to increase security and save money.
- Optimized database with hundreds of millions of records.
- Worked with a team of 8 developers, QA tester, desinger, and project manager.
- Developer2009 - 2010CollegeClickTV
Technologies: PHP, Smarty, WordPress, Facebook API
- Supported a library of 10,000+ videos.
- Rebuilt the entire front-end website, and optimized the back-end code.
- Helped improve SEO by 230%.
- Maintained and updated a very large database.
- Fully integrated with Facebook to help increase traffic to the website.
- Junior Developer2008 - 2009VivaStreet.com
Technologies: PHP, custom MVC framework
- Helped maintain a top-worldwide ranking website.
- Worked with programmers, designers, and a marketing team (SEO) to maintain and update the site.
- Fixed bugs and increased efficiency of code reusability.
- Changed advertisement keyword targeting to improve ad revenues.
- Helped launch the website in Morocco.