Managing Member2016 - PRESENTCorlay LLC
Technologies: Ruby, PhantonJS, Python, Amazon
- Built bots to scrape data on products sold on Amazon across many categories.
- Created an algorithm for finding selling opportunities from scraped data.
- Assembled a team of 4 to find, design, order, and sell these products on Amazon.
- Built a profitable business that went from 1 to 3 products in under a year. Still growing.
Managing Member2015 - PRESENTCorrelator LLC
Technologies: Ruby on Rais, C++, Java, React, Sinatra, AWS, Python
- Launched over 9 tech products in the first year and a half. Customers are in diverse industries that are located across 4 countries (United States, Denmark, Indonesia, and Italy).
- Built ETL systems for: law offices, digital city guilds, cooking apps, event coordinator databases, political campaigns and parties, and digital marketers.
- Built teams as large as 4 people and managed their work to deliver for clients.
- Worked on 2 different Internet of Thing applications including a talking coffee machine prototype and a remote sensor technology for use in industrial manufacturing.
Data Engineer2013 - 2015NationBuilder
- Worked on team of 3 to build ETL for importing 1.5 billion US voting records per year from over 3,000 county clerks across the United States.
- Built out probabilistic record linkage algorithm to match duplicate voting records in the event of typos and different supplied information. This was built in a Neo4J database.
- Created machine learning algorithms to predict voter party affiliation, gender, demographic, voting likelihood, and more for a national voter filing system.
- Trained a machine to identify actions taken during 2 week trial that were most correlated with trials turning into paying customers.