Full Stack Developer2018 - PRESENTBeyn Technology
- Managed the entire flow with working on both side.
- Generated an efficient database with NoSQL.
- Kept the app stable in a highly complex structure.
- Implemented a lot of editor tools to communicate with the server.
Backend Developer2017 - 2018Oyun Studyosu
Technologies: Unity, StrangeIoc, Eclipse, Java, Spring Boot, MVC, MySQL, REST
- Contributed to a complex project with single and multiplayer mode support that also contains chat between users.
- Developed the back end from beginning to end without any knowledge about back-end programming at first.
- Contributed to the socket programming part.
- Used MVC structure both in Unity (StrangeIoc) and server.
Game Developer2016 - 2017From The Bench Games
Technologies: Unity, Visual Studio, Git, Sourcetree, MySQL Workbench, JSON
- Learned programming with JSON data and services.
- Improved debugging skills.
- Collaborated with a team.
- Worked in English on an international team while also learning a new language (Spanish).
Co-founder2015 - 2016Indimo Games
Technologies: Unity, Visual Studio, Blender, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Operated a start-up company.
- Improved communication skills with clients.
- Managed all processes of mobile game development including programming, modeling, illustration, advertising, and marketing.
- Improved polishing standards, making more detailed and qualified products.
- Kept the games up-to-date.
Self-development2012 - 2015Andpi
Technologies: Unity, Java, Eclipse, Xcode, MonoDevelop
- Developed a variety of simple applications and games for mobile stores.
- Integrated different advertisement platforms.
- Improved programming skills: C# for game development and Java for native Android applications.
- Improved performance and used profiler in Unity.