Unity Developer2019 - 2020The Make-It Co. (via Toptal)
Technologies: JSON, REST, SourceTree, Visual Studio, Git, C#, Unity
- Fixed complex bugs in baking textures logic, custom keyboard panels, and positioning printings in 3D objects.
- Reorganized the user interface for notched devices support and fixed screen transition issues.
- Refactored code and improved stability for mobile devices.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Beyn Technology
- Managed the entire flow by working on both sides.
- Generated an efficient database with NoSQL.
- Kept the app stable in a highly complex structure.
- Implemented a lot of editor tools to communicate with the server.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2018Oyun Studyosu
Technologies: JSON, JetBrains Rider, Trello, MVC Design, SourceTree, Visual Studio, MongoDB, MySQL Workbench, Xcode, Git, REST, MySQL, Model View Controller (MVC), Spring Boot, Java, Eclipse, StrangeIoC, Unity
- Contributed to a complex project with single and multiplayer mode support that also contains chat between users.
- Developed the back end from beginning to end without any knowledge about back-end programming at first.
- Contributed to the socket programming part.
- Used an MVC structure both in Unity (StrangeIoC) and Server.
Game Developer2016 - 2017From The Bench Games
Technologies: REST, Trello, Mobile Game Development, C#, JSON, SourceTree, Git, Visual Studio, Unity
- Learned programming with JSON data and services.
- Improved debugging skills.
- Collaborated with a team.
- Worked in English on an international team while also learning a new language (Spanish).
Co-founder2015 - 2016Indimo Games
Technologies: Trello, Ads, Mobile Game Development, Visual Studio, Xcode, C#, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Unity
- Operated a start-up company.
- Improved communication skills with clients.
- Managed all processes of mobile game development including programming, modeling, illustration, advertising, and marketing.
- Improved polishing standards, making more detailed and qualified products.
- Kept the games up-to-date.
Self-development2012 - 2015Andpi
Technologies: Ads, Mobile Game Development, Blender, C#, MonoDevelop, Xcode, Eclipse, Java, Unity
- Developed a variety of simple applications and games for mobile stores.
- Integrated different advertisement platforms.
- Improved programming skills: C# for game development and Java for native Android applications.
- Improved performance and used profiler in Unity.