Development Lead2013 - PRESENTBookmaker "Marathon"
- Developed a credit system for gamblers in the online betting system.
- Developed an offender profiling system for "bad" gamblers in the online betting system.
- Interviewed, checked, and taught new members of the team.
- Built the development process for the local team.
- Participated in the design of the architecture of different aspects of the application.
Team Lead2011 - 2013Scand
- Supported the full software development cycle by proposing ideas and making decisions.
- Specified requirements for the application. Analyzed and reviewed code, implemented features, and handled design.
- Developed the architecture of the application and managed the team using Scrum methodology for the product and Sprint backlog.
- Designed the architecture and developed the B2B online catalog based on Solr.
- Designed the architecture and developed the printed catalog.
- Designed the architecture and developed the digital asset.
- Created a management system for digital assets like images, PDFs, or files in other formats.
Software Engineer2009 - 2011Scand
- Created an import/export data workflow system.
- Built a customizable business workflow.
- Imported, exported, analyzed, merged, and checked data via XSL or Groovy scripts.
- Developed the product information manager for a large eCommerce solution.
Junior Software Engineer2008 - 2009EPAM Systems
- Integrated Atlassian Confluence into internal EPAM systems via plug-ins.