Sergey has over 6 years of experience in software design and development. His favorite languages are Java and Groovy. He enjoys developing multithreaded, concurrent, and high-load apps. He has worked on projects related to online betting, eCommerce, and producer-consumer applications.
ExperienceJava - 8 yearsSpring - 6 yearsConcurrent Programming - 5 yearsJDBC - 5 yearsHibernate - 5 yearsGroovy - 4 yearsSpring MVC - 4 yearsGrails - 4 years
Subversion (SVN), Mercurial, Git, Eclipse, IDEA IDE, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is a profiling system of the "bad" gamblers in an online betting system.
- Developed a credit system for gamblers in the online betting system.
- Developed an offender profiling system for "bad" gamblers in the online betting system.
- Interviewed, checked, and taught new members of the team.
- Built the development process for the local team.
- Participated in the design of the architecture of different aspects of the application.
- Supported the full software development cycle by proposing ideas and making decisions.
- Specified requirements for the application. Analyzed and reviewed code, implemented features, and handled design.
- Developed the architecture of the application and managed the team using Scrum methodology for the product and Sprint backlog.
- Designed the architecture and developed the B2B online catalog based on Solr.
- Designed the architecture and developed the printed catalog.
- Designed the architecture and developed the digital asset.
- Created a management system for digital assets like images, PDFs, or files in other formats.
- Created an import/export data workflow system.
- Built a customizable business workflow.
- Imported, exported, analyzed, merged, and checked data via XSL or Groovy scripts.
- Developed the product information manager for a large eCommerce solution.
Junior Software Engineer
- Integrated Atlassian Confluence into internal EPAM systems via plug-ins.
Online betting systemhttp://marathonbet.com
Catalog with aggregated items
Spring, Grails, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Prototype Framework, Dojo, Apache Struts, JSF, Apache Velocity, JavaServer Faces, Apache Axis, AngularJS
JDBC, Velocity.js, JMS, JMX, jQuery UI, jQuery, JAXB, JAX-RS, Quartz, Google API, VK API, Liquibase, JAX-WS, MyBatis, Apache POI
IntelliJ IDEA, Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, Eclipse IDE, Apache Ant, Mercurial, Solr, Git, Subversion (SVN), IDEA IDE, Eclipse RCP, Apache, Apache JMeter, Ivy
Data Science, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration (CI), Spiral Development, Iterative Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Unit Testing, REST, Concurrent Programming, Scrum, AOP
Windows, Oracle, Jakarta EE, Eclipse, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Linux
JSON, MyISAM, InnoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, H2, Microsoft SQL Server, Spring Data JPA, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Ajax, Web Services, Apache Click, Ant, Hessian
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics - Minsk, Belarus