Senior Front-end Software Engineer2020 - 2021TalentWall
- Created a drag-and-drop grid system to build custom dashboards from a set of resizable charts allowing the user to modify the position on the dashboard.
- Improved user navigation experience reducing page load by 40%.
- Designed multiple UI filters to be used across apps.
- Improved app responsiveness by fixing internal algorithms to handle +5000 jobs in the UI.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer2019 - 2019Social Camping
- Set up the back end with Node.js, Express, and Firestore to manage the user's assets.
- Integrated Firebase Auth to allow users to log in with Google, Facebook, and email and password.
- Created the front-end project with Angular and Bootstrap for implementing a CRUD to allow users to manage their camping assets.
- Implemented Figma design to create reusable UI system components.
Senior Software Enginner2016 - 2018Qwill
- Built the first release product of Qwil's web application in AngularJS.
- Migrated and rebuilt the web application in the React ecosystem.
- Created the UI components to build out Qwil's design system with the lead product designer.
- Reduced 90% of web app load time, implementing lazy load components.
- Set up and implemented a standardized E2E testing platform with Docker and Nightwatch for multiple environments to ensure software release quality.
- Implemented unit testing to improve the development process that was adopted company-wide, which resulted in reducing bugs by 50%.
Mobile Engineer2015 - 2015Hollaback! (via Toptal)
- Created a hybrid HTML5 mobile app from scratch for Android and iOS using Ionic.
- Deployed builds to production for Android and iOS using TestFlight and Google Play.
- Integrated native plugins like geolocation, contacts, and keyboard.
- Integrated Facebook native login and Google Maps API.
Front-end Software Engineer2015 - 2015Kimono (via Topta)
- Redesigned chat workflow for sending and receiving messages.
- Created the mobile version of the app using the Ionic Framework.
- Refactored and designed the OOP model to be maintainable.
- Implemented Algolia search API to show custom and fast results.
- Improved performance of startup of the mobile version and UX.
Java DevOps Consultant2014 - 2014L2 (via Toptal)
- Converted five existing Java projects to Maven projects.
- Designed and implemented a configuration module to support multiple environments using Typesafe Config.
- Set up automatic builds on Jenkins and integrate it with GitHub.
Software Engineer2012 - 201450Cubes
- Created back-end server for an ad-targeting system for Facebook games.
- Designed a real-time metric system on HTML5 for showing user conversions.
- Created a Java back-end server for a Space Pirates game. Integrated it with Android and Facebook.
- Managed AWS to support all systems, including handling databases, fail-over, and performance.
Software Engineering Tech Lead2009 - 2012InvGate
Technologies: Java, PHPUnit, Jenkins, Memcached, MySQL, HTML5, PHP, C++, HTML, CSS, Full-stack, APIs, Cross-platform
- Created a multi-platform client-server application to control hardware and software changes over the whole network.
- Developed a multi-platform client application in C++.
- Implemented high concurrency to handle all changes on thousands of computers.
- Managed the team and development to deliver new features.
- Made the back-end to scale and processed vast amounts of data.
C++ Developer2006 - 2009JDB
Technologies: Web, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), MySQL, C++, HTML, CSS, Full-stack, APIs
- Designed a stock system to control all company assets.
- Designed and implemented an MFC UI application from scratch.
- Analyzed and designed MySQL schema for handling store and sales.
- Created an installer and deployment tool for control updates.
- Designed and implemented the migration of the store system to a web platform.