Freelance Developer2016 - 2016Sneakerbots 4 all (via Toptal)
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows, Windows Forms, C#
- Added support to a new website on a Windows Forms shopping bot.
System Architect and Lead Developer2011 - 2016SUATI
- Created a credit and volumetric risk analysis feature on a desktop application based on current energy contracts and a simulation of future contracts.
- Wrote a layer with aspect-oriented programming on a big desktop application for improving the capabilities of UI components when running UI tests.
- Developed an extensible billing processing architecture for the many specific types of billing that exists on the Brazilian energy market.
- Developed a financial report feature that had all the company revenues and expenditures that allowed assessing energy market players decisions.
- Created an energy accounting report feature based on energy consumption, generation, and contracts; this feature allowed for the assessment of the energy market players decisions.
- Created the service providing fiscal document generation and integration with the government fiscal authority system.
Machine Learning Researcher2013 - 2015VIISAR Research Group, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco
Technologies: Machine Learning, MATLAB
- Created a novel algorithm for time series forecasting combining many predictors (SVRs and MLPs) and using the Dynamic Time Warping algorithm.
Freelance C# Developer2012 - 2012Bemind
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows Forms, C#
- Developed a Windows tray application to search and play videos from a web video database.
Software Engineering Intern2009 - 2010SUATI
Technologies: ASP.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows, ADO.NET, Back-end Development, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, VB, C#
- Developed an economy simulator feature for energy trader prospect consumers assuring them financial economy.
- Created a tariff adjustment report feature for the Brazilian energy distributer companies based on their billings and payments.
- Built a fiscal document importation feature which automatically binds the document to an energy contract so the users can manage their payments.