Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTApp Shack AB
- Built several high-performing native iOS apps using the latest iOS frameworks and tools.
- Interacted with existing and new clients regarding requirements, budget, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Developed and helped out on numerous native Android projects.
- Created several high-performance back-end applications using Django and Docker.
- Led and developed several iOS and cross-platform applications for many different clients using Native iOS, Flutter, and React Native.
Software Engineer2013 - 2013Appanero AB
Technologies: Corona SDK, Android, Java, Lua, Objective-C, iOS
- Developed the application that later became known as "The Instagram of Hamburgers" using native iOS programming in Objective-C.
- Built a 2D game that targets children from 2-10 years and aims to educate them on how the body functions.
- Created a food recipe application for iOS using native iOS programming in Objective-C. It was released in the middle of the 5:2 diet hype and rapidly made it to the top in the Swedish App Store, where it stayed for nearly a week.
- Developed a replacement for the native contact book in iOS. Using the platform, your contact details stay synchronized with all your and your friends' devices, thus eliminating the "Hey, I got a new phone, send me your number" problem.
- Created an advanced RESTful API for a health and lifestyle application using C# with an existing core code layer written in MVC and ASP.NET. Additionally developed an Android application utilizing this API.