Verified Expert in Engineering
Solomon is a senior MuleSoft developer with a decade of professional experience in the IT industry, including more than seven years of MuleSoft integration experience in building RESTful APIs, such as System APIs, Process APIs, and Experience APIs. He has also worked on the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirement analysis, design, development, and testing of software applications. Solomon will be a great addition to any team.
The most amazing...
...I've built RAML-based REST APIs, including a System API, Process API, and Experience API, using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Studio.
Senior MuleSoft Developer
Bank of America
- Developed the RAML-based REST APIs, including a System API, Process API, and Experience API, using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Studio. Implemented the APIs using APIkit in Anypoint Studio. Built API portals to document them.
- Migrated code from legacy to a target application and enhanced existing APIs. Deployed applications into on-premise, hybrid, and CloudHub (CH) versions using Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Runtime Manager.
- Prepared various usage documents to ease the transition. Implemented a MuleSoft-recommended API-led connectivity approach, creating multiple systems, processes, and experience APIs.
- Troubleshot any file-related issues to find root causes and appropriate solutions. Provided support for the production deployment and post-go-live phase.
- Developed REST APIs using the Anypoint API Platform. Participated in requirement-gathering sessions with application developers and functional users. Created RAML documents using the Anypoint API Platform.
- Provided mocking services to application developers. Used database and HTTP connectors to implement API methods to read and write data to the PeopleSoft student information system.
Senior MuleSoft Developer
- Migrated code from legacy to a target application and enhanced existing APIs. Developed RESTful web services based on SOA.
- Developed a RAML-based REST API and SOAP web services. Supported projects across the enterprise to use integration infrastructure and implement integration interfaces.
- Implemented a MuleSoft-recommended API-led connectivity approach, creating multiple systems, processes, and experience APIs.
- Participated in requirement-gathering sessions with application developers and functional users. Developed API portals to document APIs.
- Participated in API-design sessions to decide on various resources within each API, message schemas, message formats, and authentication. Used CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, and GitHub during the development and deployment.
- Developed RAML documents using the Anypoint API Platform. Provided mocking services to application developers.
- Upgraded each MuleSoft application from 3.9 to 4.3, as well as JDBC Drivers, DataWeave, Salesforce connectors, and other dependencies in each application.
- Replaced deprecated components like HTTP transport and message properties with HTTP Connector and variable elements, as well as a deprecated Data Mapper with DataWeave features. Wrote DataWeave code to transform messages into target formats.
- Developed web services using Mule ESB to allow external applications to tag students and add and remove To-do items and Holds in PeopleSoft.
- Created security configuration documents for custom applications and batch programs developed in PeopleSoft. Applied security in non-production environments.
- Built batch applications using Mule ESB to exchange data in bulk between PeopleSoft and third-party applications.
Oracle SQL Developer
- Created complex stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes, tables, views, SQL joins, and other T-SQL codes to implement business rules. Used CTE, temporary tables, and user-defined table types in developed code.
- Designed packages and data mapping using a Control Flow task, Sequence Container task, Data Flow task, Execute SQL task, Data Conversion task, Derived Column task, and Script task in SSIS Designer.
- Created and developed ETL solutions for the transformation of data from source transactional systems or other data feeds into a dimensional database or other destinations.
Investment Banking API
XML, Java, XQuery, Perl, XSLT, XSD, XPath, Groovy, SQL, UML, PeopleCode
AMQP, Java Collections, REST APIs, JMS
Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Atom, Jira, PeopleTools, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, SoapUI, Postman, WinSCP, Microsoft Visio, Draw.io, Toad, PuTTY, Apache Maven, Visio, Rally, Bitbucket
REST, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Agile
Salesforce, Windows 7, Linux, MuleSoft, Apache Kafka, Oracle Database, Eclipse, Microsoft, Mule Runtime Engine
JSON, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Oracle SQL Developer, Databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB
Windows 8, HTTP, Azure Service Bus, Workday, Data Mapper, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Windows 10, SSH, BladeLogic Server Automation, Information Technology, DataWeave, Network Protocols, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, TCP, SOAP, DOM, Waterfall Methodology, Insomnia, ARM, Platform Configuration Editor (PCE), OAuth, MUnit, RAML, Operating Systems, PeopleSoft, PeopleSoft Integration Broker
Bachelor's Degree in Science and Technology
Adama Science and Technology University - Adama, Ethiopia