- CTOFitle2014 - PRESENT
- Defined and put in place software architecture and infrastructure on AWS.
- Created a REST API written in Python/Flask supporting heavy traffic.
- Created 3D native viewers for Android, IOS.
- Managed the R&D team.
- Created the ML stack to handle clothes recommendation.
- Python & iOS Developer28 Billionaires (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Python, Swift, Scrapy
- Crawled workout products to get ingredient informations such as protein quantity, sugar, etc and saved them into a Parse database.
- Created v1.0 of the IOS app that compares workout products using the above database.
- Software EngineerCriteo2012 - 2014
Technologies: C#, Java (Hadoop), AngularJS
- Developed a feature selection tool which aims at choosing automatically relevant features for a prediction algorithm. The tool enables the amelioration of the predictions' performance, reduces manual selections, and constitutes an important step in the model optimization process.
- Developed a historical metrics feature to keep track of, detect, and quickly analyze the predictions' quality.
- Implemented unit and integration (Selenium) tests to cover the predictions' critical code.
- Modeled and optimized algorithms for new business models.
- Resolved the latency problem of this new business model.
- DeveloperBell Labs2011 - 2012
Technologies: Java (Swing), Neo4j
- Developed a PageRank simulator in Swing.
- Studied possible extensions of PageRank and their relevance in comparison to classic metrics such as H-Index, G-Index, PR-A.
- Implemented the new algorithm in the author and paper graph issued from DBLP (about 70K authors and 1.7M papers).
- Contributed to the article "Publication Induced Research Analysis (PIRA) - Experiments on Real Data."
- Implemented Maven to better handle Java projects in the team.