Contract Developer2019 - PRESENTLarge Healthcare Company
- Developed predictive models for medical data coding in a revenue cycle.
- Defined the problem while working with diverse teams to understand their workflows and to integrate the required solution.
CTO2015 - PRESENTSimpa
Technologies: Python 3.5+, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kivy
- Built a scalable Python microservices framework (combined with Docker) to deploy infinitely scalable microservices to AWS/ECS (code change to production in minutes); this includes continuous integration, logging, tracing, monitoring, load balancing, discovery, encryption, and low millisecond latencies.
- Deployed and managed 25+ different microservices; worked with a scalable API, WebSockets, DNS, and more.
- Developed all the technology for a revolutionary personalized health application which combined medical records, nutrition, activity, and arbitrary data. It ingested data and predictive models and recommendation engine.
- Built an iPhone/Android app with a pixel-perfect design in Kivy.
- Worked on everything from chatbots and WebSockets to new predictive models.
- Worked on the full comprehensive landscape of personalized health.
Head of Analytics and Solution Architect2013 - 2015Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences
- Invented and developed new nutrition analytics leveraged by Nestlé/Samsung partnership.
- Built a real-time nutrition recommendation engine.
- Developed bioinformatic models to integrate (genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, clinical data) for real clinical studies.
- Helped design and develop the core analytic infrastructure for a large-scale research institute.
CTO | CEO2011 - 2013Simigence
- Contributed to the build of neuroanatomically-based systems (brains in computers) along with the relevant infrastructure.
- Leveraged my PhD research on understanding how the brain works into a patent on building human brains in computers.
Senior Analytics Manager2009 - 2013Opera Solutions
- Designed custom models (linear and non-linear) for multiple Fortune 1000 companies; this involved rewards recommendations, medical hospital visit revenue predictions, vehicle auction models, and more.
- Invented a new type of generalized predictive adaptive non-linear model combining a Kalman filter with K-NN and also built and deployed the model to production. It requires near 0 maintenance for the past eight years with continuous best in class predictions.
- Worked as a solution architect to both understand and formulate problems as well as develop rapid prototypes on the initial data.