Verified Expert in Engineering
Technical Leadership Developer
Stanislav is a senior software engineer with 18 years of software development experience. He is capable of building quality solutions and enabling continuous delivery with cloud technologies. Stanislav is an experienced individual contributor with many years of experience leading development teams. His focus is mostly on early-stage startups and scaling from small to large.
The most amazing...
...product I have created is a smart matching platform for people in the UK to connect with financial advisers.
Senior Engineering Manager, Founder
- Implemented an MVP of the app using Vue (Quasar) and Go back end.
- Configured CI/CD infrastructure with Google Cloud Build, Google Cloud Run, and Firebase hosting.
- Integrated audience tracking with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Implemented a simple back end API with Go and MongoDB.
Senior Engineering Manager
- Contributed proactively to the hiring process for developers and QA specialists.
- Introduced the Scrum framework and Agile methodology.
- Built the requirements gathering and tracking process.
- Implemented the adviser verification with the FCA registry.
- Implemented GoCardless integration for direct bank transaction payments.
- Introduced code review and reviewed a code of colleagues.
- Transitioned the product to cloud infrastructure and CI/CD process.
- Contributed to requirements gathering, refinement, and tracking.
- Investigated and designed technical solutions and the integration of off-the-shelf services.
Senior Software Engineer
- Built and owned a set of editorial features for a SaaS business intelligence platform for the US banking system.
- Participated in mentorship programs for junior developers and interns.
- Worked closely with platform engineers to improve the stability of the platform.
- Refined the GUI configuration to allow for quick and flexible changes.
Lead Software Engineer
- Proposed and integrated a new development process based on Git and Agile.
- Created a new data-importing GUI system prototype based on Symfony2 and Ext JS.
- Fully revised the team development process, including meetings and planning.
- Led the development and release of the first mobile application for a company.
- Reengineered customer-facing reporting platform to allow for rapid development of new financial reports.
- Integrated the currency system for an internet shop enabling customers to expand service outside the initial country.
- Implemented an algorithm for intelligent hotel payment calculation (including seasonal pricing and long-stay discounts) and integrated it into a hotel search engine.
- Established an affiliate program service for the hotel search engine.
- Implemented a banner constructor for the affiliate program.
Senior Software Engineer
- Implemented the visualization of the GPS data, pairing with C programmers who provided the GPS data parsing module.
- Implemented a social network for snowboarders and alpine skiers.
- Developed a set of tools to allow for easier testing of the quality of GPS data parsers.
- Created an advanced access control system that allowed for very complex user and internal permissions management.
- Created a publicly accessible API for integration with 3rd-party partners.
- Optimized performance by moving a set of critical procedures to database layer.
Lead Software Engineer
- Developed a set of SEO automation tools that allowed us to hit the 4th top position in Google for the search query with 8+ million monthly requests.
- Led the team in building 20+ digital content websites.
- Participated in the hiring of software engineers and UI/UX designers.
Unbiased has made its way from the early 2000s to its current look—a modern, functional, and highly maintainable service providing various custom features.
There were some tricky things like fully re-engineering the FSA checking subsystem, integrating with the Direct Debit payment gateway, and much more from a development perspective. There was even more tricky stuff trying to make the process and the project Agile and robust.
Currently, I'm participating in requirements gathering, refinement, and tracking. I'm also designing high-level architecture and participating in discussions about low-level architecture.
Unbiased Leads Platformhttps://v2.unbiased.co.uk/enquiry
Symfony, Symfony 4, Tailwind CSS, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Symfony 3, Ext JS, Symfony 2, React Native, Angular, Django, Laravel
REST APIs, jQuery, Google Maps API, React, Vue, Google Maps, Stripe, Stripe API, Node.js
Unit Testing, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Scrum, Agile, Management, Requirements Analysis, B2B, Agile Project Management, Cross-platform, Microservices, Scalable Application, DevOps, Mobile Development
LAMP, Cloud Native, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google App Engine, Kubernetes, Mobile, Twilio
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud, MongoDB, Azure Active Directory
Delivery Management, Leadership, Technical Leadership, System Architecture Design, Process Design, Code Review, Team Leadership, Remote Team Leadership, Servant Leadership, Agile Leadership, Software Development, People Management, Web Development, Architecture, Software Design, Web Scraping, Software Development Management, Engineering, Engineering Management, Team Management, Full-stack Development, APIs, API Integration, Solution Architecture, Full-stack, Scalability, Performance, Integration, Symphony, Payment APIs, Software Architecture, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Payment Gateways, Payment Processing, Algorithms, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Software, Digital Transformation, SaaS, Cloud, Startups, CTO, Cloud Architecture, eCommerce, Analytics, OpenAI GPT-3 API, Scraping, Cloud Migration, Single Sign-on (SSO), PCI, Product Management, Mobile Apps, GPS, Google Cloud Build, Firebase Hosting, Google SEO, Storyblok, Zoho, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, OpenAI GPT-4 API, ChatGPT
PhpStorm, Git, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, TeamCity, MediaWiki, Terraform, Google Analytics, BigQuery
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Petrozavodsk State University - Petrozavodsk, Russia