Lead of Development2014 - PRESENTUnbiased (unbiased.co.uk)
Technologies: JIRA, Confluence, Github, TeamCity, Symfony 3
- Proactively contributed to the hiring process for developers and QA specialists.
- Introduced Scrum.
- Built the requirements gathering and tracking process.
- Implemented advisers FSA verification.
- Implemented GoCardless integration.
- Implemented a set of smaller features.
- Introduced and participated in code review.
- Participated in a discussion with an outsourced DevOps and hosting company.
- Contributed to requirements gathering, refinement, and tracking.
- Investigated and designed technical solutions and integration of off-the-shelf services.
Senior PHP Developer2012 - 2013Exigen Services
- Created a manual locking feature enabling users to manually prevent articles from being edited.
- Created a configuration module including a GUI.
- Refactored a set of previously created modules.
- Mentored an intern.
- Contributed to bug-fixing efforts.
- Acquired the corporate rank of "3rd level programmer" (the highest possible).
Senior PHP Developer, Front-end Team Leader (Remote)2012 - 2012Petrosoft, Inc.
- Proposed and integrated a new development process based on Git and Agile.
- Created a new data importing GUI system prototype based on Symfony2 and Ext.js.
- Fully revised the team development process, including meetings and planning.
- Managed the mobile application development process.
- Proposed a new framework for showing customers financial data based on Ext.js.
PHP Developer2011 - 2012Freelance
- Integrated the currency system for an internet shop enabling customers to expand service outside the initial country.
- Implemented an algorithm for intelligent hotel payment calculation (including seasonal pricing and long-stay discounts) and integrated it in a hotel search engine.
- Fixed a large amount of bugs in the internet shop.
- Implemented an affiliate program service for the hotel search engine.
- Implemented a banner constructor for the affiliate program.
Senior PHP Developer2010 - 2011Trace (traceup.com)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery
- Created a new lightweight MVC and data storage framework.
- Implemented an interface for uploading GPS tracks.
- Created a client for the GPS track processing service.
- Created a set of features for the social module.
- Integrated caching services.
PHP Developer2008 - 2010SQLMaze
Technologies: PHP, SQL
- Created an ACL system in which anyone can be allowed or restricted access to anything (including controllers, objects, and objects properties).
- Created a public data retrieval API.
- Developed a set of features for the social module.
- Proposed and integrated the object relations architecture.
- Implemented a set of complicated stored procedures.