Developer2008 - PRESENTSkylight
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Android, Java, PHP
- Built and maintaining an online platform for construction workers (twizzi.be) that allows end users to find artisans in an easy way.
- Spoke at various European conferences (primarily on Rails).
- Took over multiple existing projects and continued to support and extend them.
- Created a crowd sourced Translation application (yousource.com).
- Contributed to various open source projects (own gems, Rails, ...).
- Created an iPhone, iPad and Android app for one of the biggest consumer retail stores in France.
- Created a scalable CMS with version based templates.
- Built a e-learning platform that learns employees to drive economic and eclogic at the same time.
- Created a web based management platform for geotags with the integration of text, audio and video. The text can be translated, so the end-user can visit the location and read information in his/her own language.
- Created a contract creation application for a big pharmaceutical company. The application exists of various routes the contracts follow through the company and the end customer. It has customizable templates and allows the company to check claims, made by wholesales (and reduce the amount of invalid claims to 0).
- Built a Sales Data & Budget Forecast application that eliminated the complex use of multiple Excel files.
- Built an online platform for artists from over the world to log in. It's Basecamp, with an artistic touch, video chat integration (using OpenTok) with an instant-translation chat functionality.
- Maintaining the official OpenTok gem on RubyGems.
Developer2002 - 2008Weblogik
Technologies: ASP, PHP, Delphi
- Created a competence management system for the army.
- Built a single instance, molular CMS that supported multiple front-ends.
- Created "FileSafe", a pre DropBox file sharing platform.
- Created a competence management system "Compass", that allowed competences from multiple sources (functions, location, ...).
- Created an online learning system and an offline Content Creation tool.
- Created a document management system with an approval flow for local governments.
- Maintained and expanded the CMS of the biggest internet provider in Belgium.
Developer1999 - 2002Yooz - Elsevier Training
Technologies: ASP, Delphi
- Built a Content Building software that created step-by-step e-learning instructions
- Created various server application to convert the offline content into online content.
- Maintained and supported e-learning on a cd-rom based e-learning platform.
- Implemented existing E-Learning environments (Blackboard, Content Devlivery Platforms, ...) and integrated custom e-learning into it.
- Created an application to do in-house sound records and attach the sound to the e-learning modules.