- Solutions Architect (Remote Work)HappyFunCorp, NYC2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Rspec, PostgreSQL, Heroku
- Built and maintained a multi-vendor eCommerce platform with Rails and Shopify. Shopify does not support multiple vendors, so this meant a wrapper around Shopify features. Multiple custom integrations with third party services like Shipstation.
- Created the back-end and API platform for an application that provides parents with the ability to set up allowances for their children, control and monitor spend activity, and purchase gifts for their children.
- Built the back-end for a social media analytics platform, that tracks a large number of social media metrics; applies statistical analysis, custom filters to project future trends, and support decision making.
- Developed the back-end and API platform for an enterprise team collaboration tool.
- Programmed the back-end and API platform for a photo-based Q&A application.
- Lead ArchitectNDTV, New Delhi2009 - 2012
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, Amazon EC2
- Rebuilt profit.ndtv.com, an application that processes large volumes of financial data across hundreds of categories to more than a million daily visitors and API clients.
- Designed and led the rebuilding of ndtv.com, one of the most popular news applications in India. Built an API platform for a large variety of enterprise API consumers.
- Lead EngineerGlobalLogic, New Delhi2008 - 2009
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Amazon EC2, Django
- Built CumulusIQ, a paid Q&A application.
- Led the Indian development team for Mamapedia, a community and content platform for parents.
- Technical ManagerSrijan Technologies2004 - 2008
Technologies: PHP, Typo3, Symfony2, Ruby on Rails, Django
- Led the Indian development team for Bahag AG intranet and for Greenpeace International Intranet.