- Solutions Architect (Remote)2012 - PRESENTHappyFunCorp
Technologies: AWS, Heroku, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, PostgreSQL
- Built an API platform on Node.js, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, and AWS DynamoDB for a high-traffic location tracker. Used AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild for deployment.
- Built eCommerce platform for car lease/purchase on React.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Heroku. Used Dwolla for peer-to-peer payments. Added a management console for buyers and sellers.
- Built a donation platform for social causes on React.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Heroku. Used Yodlee/Plaid to capture transactions and Stripe for direct payments to recipients. Added a management console for donors and recipients.
- Built an API platform for a HIPAA-compliant patient referral and messaging network on Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL. Used Docker for deployment to HealthcareBlocks, a HIPAA-compliant container service.
- Built an eCommerce platform on Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Heroku that wraps Shopify and adds multi-vendor support. Added a product, order, and shipping management console for vendors with an automated payment process for vendors.
- Built an API and eCommerce platform on Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and AWS for an application that provides parents with the ability to schedule/transfer allowances for their children, control and monitor their spend activity, and purchase gifts. Used BrainTree for payment processing.
- Built a social media analytics application on Backbone.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Heroku that tracks a large number of social media metrics, including crawlers where API access is not available; applies statistical analysis and custom filters to project future trends and support decision making.
- Lead Architect2009 - 2012NDTV
Technologies: AWS, Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, PostgreSQL
- Rebuilt profit.ndtv.com, an application that processes large volumes of financial data across hundreds of categories to more than a million daily visitors and API clients.
- Designed and led the rebuilding of ndtv.com, one of the most popular news applications in India. Built an API platform for a large variety of enterprise API consumers.
- Lead Engineer2008 - 2009GlobalLogic
Technologies: AWS, Ruby on Rails, Django, PostgreSQL
- Built CumulusIQ, a paid Q&A application.
- Led the Indian development team for Mamapedia, a community and content platform for parents.
- Technical Manager2004 - 2008Srijan Technologies
Technologies: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Django
- Led the Indian development team for Bahag AG intranet and for Greenpeace International Intranet.