Verified Expert in Engineering
React, .NET Core, PHP, MySQL, React Native, Next.js, Node.js, Python
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is a web tutor booking portal for a teaching center with a mobile application.
- Reviewed the existing code of Next.js (front end) and NestJS (back end). Implemented JSON Web Token (JWT) authentications for the API in NestJS. Also added Swagger to expose API documentation to other developers.
- Developed the admin panel using React to manage users, categories, and questions (truth or dare game).
- Implemented new design screens from Figma to Next.js responsive front end. Also, established a connection between the back and front end to store and display data to the front end.
Full-stack Developer | Senior Software Developer
- Acquired a comprehensive understanding of the project details through knowledge transfer sessions with the previous developers via Microsoft Teams, which allowed me to fix existing issues on the portal effectively.
- Migrated the database from Azure Cosmos DB to Microsoft SQL Server and developed a stored procedure that can be called from .NET Core.
- Collaborated with the client to develop a new design and concept, implemented a new plan from Figma, and converted the design arrangements to HTML and CSS for seamless implementation.
- Handled the transition from Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) authentication to single sign-on (SSO) for a better user experience and explored a Graph API for efficient UI data retrieval.
- Added new features like a meeting scheduler, meeting agenda, and dashboard. Developed an independent admin panel for company users to manage applications.
- Built the myusermanual.co platform using Next.js. The platform allows users to register on the site, take a survey, and automatically generate a personalized user manual based on the responses.
- Created an admin panel for myusermanual.co, featuring reports and a dashboard for content updates and user management.
- Integrated myusermanual.co with Manager360 for the Microsoft Teams app to enable sharing user manuals with the team as a profile or user manual.
- Implemented a chatbot within the Microsoft Teams app that can send notifications to users with interactive messages so they can make updates directly in the chat without having to access the app separately.
- Learned the Python code for ChatGPT AI developed by another team that generated embeddings from PDFs to be used as AI knowledge. Implemented the code to pass live context from the Teams app to ChatGPT and integrated it with the Teams chatbot.
Mobile Application Developer
Innovative Fintech Company
- Started working with the existing codebase and implemented new design screens from Figma.
- Maintained an application by improving code and fixing bugs.
- Prepared the application for the App Store and Google Play Store upload.
- Implemented push notifications for the application using Firebase.
Senior Software Developer
- Built a company website from a given design in Photoshop using CakePHP and MySQL. Created the administration panel for managing tutors, students, and bookings.
- Created a React Native mobile application for the platform. Firebase was used to create real-time alerts and push notifications. Implemented SendBird for the chat feature of the application.
- Converted the PHP admin site to a React version by creating a REST API in CakePHP.
- Built a Next.js version for the company website with a good user interface. Implemented basic SEO for the site.
- Created a tutor panel using React and CakePHP that includes the functionality for tutors to manage their profile, availability, bookings, calendar, and communication with students via the chat feature.
- Developed a student panel using React and CakePHP that includes the functionality of students to manage their profile, search tutors, book a tutor, calendar, process payments, and communicate with tutors via the chat feature.
- Created reminders or alerts for booking by setting up cron jobs.
- Used monday.com to keep track of time, bugs, and new implementations.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Built a healthcare insurance claims application and a REST API in .NET Core. Developed a .NET service using SignalR to capture real-time events from users. Created UI elements and drag-and-drop capability for dynamic widgets.
- Designed structure using React for the UI and .NET Core for the REST API that other team members can use as a starter project.
- Utilized Redmine for tracking issues and allocating tasks to team members.
- Created a medicine portal for a prominent pharmaceutical firm in the United States that includes functionality such as product management, invoices, payment processing, supply management for retail stores, and order shipment.
- Fixed existing WordPress sites and added new UI pages. Added the ability to use custom PHP code to load data from Salesforce into WordPress.
- Built a dashboard for the Salesforce cloud using .NET Core. Developed a REST API to get data by calling Salesforce cloud APIs. Created .NET core services to receive and feed data to the Salesforce cloud.
- Designed an online course and quiz application using React and .NET framework.
- Worked as a Linux server administrator, deploying websites and .NET Core services. Worked on AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Lambda, Amazon S3, Digital Ocean, Siteground, and Heroku with .NET Core deployment using Docker.
- Created a REST API in PHP for a weather alert application that uses Twilio SMS and voice-over to give real-time alerts. Used Elastic Beanstalk and Lambda to install it on AWS.
Senior Software Engineer | Head of Development
- Developed a social marketing network for consumers to receive free samples and tickers. I used PHP using the Smarty MVC Framework and MySQL.
- Created a native mobile application for iPhone and Android phones.
- Built a chat feature to encourage interaction amongst users. Developed a social media feature to "follow and follow back" and created a timeline for users to get updates for new promotions and events.
V3 Plus Web Solution
- Created an accounting system for the company that includes invoices, ledgers, and final account reports.
- Developed software for the hosting company to sign up for packages with an admin panel in PHP.
- Built websites for different events which include sports and health.
- Tracked bugs using Bugzilla and assigned new tasks to team members, reviewing their code.
Healthcare Insurance Claims Application
Manager360 for Microsoft Teams
Build a strong management cadence for goal setting, 1-on-1 meetings, performance reviews, and other vital recurring activities.
Use Manager360 to keep the team data you need at your fingertips, from predictive, real-time goal updates to employee strengths and working styles.
Access our full video course in the Manager360 system, plus timely in-app tips and training on management, leadership, and coaching.
My User Manualhttps://myusermanual.co/
.NET Core, Next.js, React Native, CodeIgniter, .NET, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Redux, Ant Design, Tailwind CSS, ASP.NET, CakePHP, Smarty, PHP MVC, NestJS
React, jQuery, Node.js, REST APIs, Entity Framework, React Redux, SendBird
Visual Studio, Microsoft Teams, Figma, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Xcode, Photoshop CS5, Adobe Experience Design (XD)
Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Android, iOS, Linode, Microsoft, Kubernetes
Databases, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Full-stack, APIs, Web Development, API Documentation, API Integration, Mobile Applications, OpenAI GPT-4 API, Front-end, Design, HTML5 Banners, TypeORM, Chakra UI, Chatbots, ChatGPT, FastAPI, Software Engineering, Data Structures, Payment Gateways
Azure DevOps, DevOps
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - Surat, India
Kubernetes for the Absolute Beginners - Hands-on
Tailwind CSS : A Modern Way To Build Websites Using CSS
FastAPI Full Stack Web Development (API + Webapp)
Docker for the Absolute Beginner - Hands On - DevOps
The Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring