Software consultant2013 - 2014Optmyzr Inc
Technologies: Backbone.js, jQuery, C#, PHP
- Built the geo performance report, which involved working with the Google Gaps API in depth.
- Gained a lot of experience with Google AdWords API and with manipulating data in real time.
- Performed Data visualization and optimizations around Google AdWords use cases.
Co-founder, Chief Developer2012 - 2013Markupwand
Technologies: HTML5 Canvas, Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit, Resque, Heroku, MongoDB, Node.js, CoffeeScript, Backbone.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Responsible for Product prototyping, building MVP and evaluating product cycles.
- Worked on automatically converting Photoshop designs to HTML.
- Performed scaling using Resque, Redis and MongoDB.
- Hacked into complicated Photoshop File format to extract components like layers, layer comps and other data.
- Built a HTML5 Canvas app that makes Photoshop files interactively accessible from the browser.
Full stack developer2011 - 2012InterviewStreet
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, ZeroMQ, C++, MySQL, jQuery, Python, PHP
- Worked as Full stack developer and early employee at YC startup.
- Codechecker - an online programming judge that runs code in a secure environment.
- Worked with ZeroMQ queueing systems for high-availability queue processing.
- Performed Scaling Web servers, using MySQL on AWS.
- Worked closely with customers and co-developed the product.
Senior System Engineering2009 - 2011Yahoo! Inc
Technologies: Hadoop, Bash, DevOps, PHP, Python
- Commissioned and maintained Yahoo! production clusters for internal platforms.
- Built deployment systems, package management and scaling services.
- Performed performance analysis, load testing.
- Worked with cross-functional teams including developers and QA, to release product to production.
- Performed HDFS performance evaluation in Yahoo! cluster nodes.