- Software consultantOptmyzr Inc2013 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, C#, jQuery, Backbone.js
- Built the geo performance report, which involved working with the Google Gaps API in depth.
- Gained a lot of experience with Google AdWords API and with manipulating data in real time.
- Performed Data visualization and optimizations around Google AdWords use cases.
- Co-founder, Chief DeveloperMarkupwand2012 - 2013
Technologies: Rails, Backbone.js, CoffeeScript, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, MongoDB, Heroku, Resque, Extendscript, HTML5 Canvas
- Responsible for Product prototyping, building MVP and evaluating product cycles.
- Worked on automatically converting Photoshop designs to HTML.
- Performed scaling using Resque, Redis and MongoDB.
- Hacked into complicated Photoshop File format to extract components like layers, layer comps and other data.
- Built a HTML5 Canvas app that makes Photoshop files interactively accessible from the browser.
- Full stack developerInterviewStreet2011 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, Python, jQuery, MySQL, C++, ZeroMQ, Amazon Web Services
- Worked as Full stack developer and early employee at YC startup.
- Codechecker - an online programming judge that runs code in a secure environment.
- Worked with ZeroMQ queueing systems for high-availability queue processing.
- Performed Scaling Web servers, using MySQL on AWS.
- Worked closely with customers and co-developed the product.
- Senior System EngineeringYahoo! Inc2009 - 2011
Technologies: Python, PHP, Devops, Bash, Hadoop
- Commissioned and maintained Yahoo! production clusters for internal platforms.
- Built deployment systems, package management and scaling services.
- Performed performance analysis, load testing.
- Worked with cross-functional teams including developers and QA, to release product to production.
- Performed HDFS performance evaluation in Yahoo! cluster nodes.