Back-end Developer2014 - PRESENTConfidential
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, PHP, MySQL
- Handled REST API web back-end development.
- Handled virtualization, sandboxing, and porting of NGINX PHP to run e2e tests on Codeship.
- Developed algorithms for time business events auditing and stats.
- Handled the solution architecture for project management automation.
- Implemented REST API specification documents and demos with Swagger UI.
- Handled scaling with Docker Containers.
- Integrated Node Harmony ES6 functional programming-based models/middleware to Mongoose and Express.js.
Gimbal API Expert2015 - 2016Tactify (via Toptal)
- Developed a Gimbal API callback endpoint.
- Built a merging algorithm for tracking pings and sightings.
- Created an importing system for tracked data from a CSV.
- Developed an API for management of users, devices, beacons, and reporters.
- Developed a front-end with a statistics charts view via API and management with live updating.
Freelance Developer2015 - 2015Fluent Software Solutions Ltd (via Toptal)
- Developed authentication control.
- Integrated service API logic into mockup HTMLs.
- Developed HTML control of education-specific data tree structure with ability to add/delete/edit/drag-n-drop.
- Fixed the service API, including adding error handling and optimizing and making it extensible for planned features.
- Developed an item crowd rating system.
Senior Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Jobpath (Clevertech)
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Google Cloud, LinkedIn, AddThis, MS+Libre Office PDF, AVConv WebM, Mocha
- Led a team as a senior back-end developer, making use of a wide variety of back-end technologies.
Project Manager, Software Architect, Team Lead2014 - 2014Centrum Doradztwa Biznesowego
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, WebRTC, ReCaptcha, OpenShift
- Worked in a variety of roles for this finance management company, all of which involved extensive responsibilities.
Systems Engineer2013 - 2014Nufern (Frontex)
Technologies: Web, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, sh, CMD, MS SQL DTS, C# .NET, SVN, SSHFS
- Was responsible for web engineering.
- Was responsible for high-load real-time data management.
- Was responsible for algorithm development and engineering.
- Scripted data processing through Windows / Linux / iOS.
- Worked with measuring and operating hardware.
Team Lead2011 - 2014Ternopil National 'Ivan Puluj' Technical University
Technologies: Web, Node.js, MongoDB, WebSockets, WebRTC, SVG
- Handled systems architecture.
- Handled web and network security.
- Conceived and developed a Node.js DMR ("Dependency-Middleware-RESTful").
- Developed a web/Node.js embedded audiovisual scientific conference platform.
- Developed a web/Node.js real-time research presentation platform.
PhD Student2008 - 2014Ternopil National 'Ivan Puluj' Technical University
Technologies: C, Node.js
- Focused on water consumption modeling.
- Researched processing real-time statistical data from water pump consumption audit hardware.
- Was responsible for periodic autoregression model development.
- Developed a water consumption forecasting and its software implementation.
Java Developer/Engineer2013 - 2013LRN (Clevertech)
Technologies: Web, Java, JSP, Oracle
- Was responsible for Oracle database management.
- Worked with UI/UX.
- Developed software architecture improvements.
- Was responsible for database query optimizations.
Systems Engineer2005 - 2007GainCapital Group (Magnis)
Technologies: Database modeling
- Worked as Database Architect.
- Developed a web chart component.
- Developed real-time tick data processing.
- Handled statistics and data aggregation.
- Handled mobile web development.
C#/M4 Developer2004 - 2005Modulus Financial Engineering (Magnis)
Technologies: C# .NET, M4, MS SQL, StockChartX, C/C++, ActiveX
- Customized an M4 Trading Platform.
- Customized a StockChartX Trading Charts component.
- Developed a real-time tick chart providing proxy servers.
- Developed a trading emulation system.
- Developed C10k web applications.