Back-end Developer2014 - PRESENTNDA Client
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Node.js, REST APIs, REST API, Nginx
- Developed a REST API for a web back end.
- Managed the virtualization, sandboxing, and porting of Nginx and PHP to run E2E tests on CodeShip.
- Developed algorithms to audit and provide statistics of time business events.
- Oversaw the solution architecture for project management automation.
- Implemented REST API specification documents and demos with Swagger UI.
- Handled scaling with Docker containers.
- Integrated Node.js Harmony ES6 functional programming-based models/middleware to Mongoose and Express.js.
Gimbal API Expert2015 - 2016Tactify (via Toptal)
- Developed a Gimbal API callback endpoint.
- Built a merging algorithm for tracking pings and sightings.
- Created an importing system for tracked data from a CSV.
- Developed an API for management of users, devices, beacons, and reporters.
- Built a front-end with a statistics charts view via API and management with live updating.
Freelance Developer2015 - 2015Fluent Software Solutions Ltd (via Toptal)
- Developed authentication control.
- Integrated service API logic into mockup HTML.
- Developed HTML control of education-specific data tree structure with the ability to add, delete, edit, and drag-n-drop.
- Fixed the service API, including adding error handling and optimizing and making it extensible for planned features.
- Built an item crowd rating system.
Senior Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Jobpath (Clevertech)
Technologies: Mocha, Web, LibreOffice, AddThis, Google Cloud, MongoDB, Node.js
- Led a team as a senior back-end developer, making use of a wide variety of back end technologies.
Project Manager, Software Architect, Team Lead2014 - 2014Centrum Doradztwa Biznesowego
Technologies: OpenShift, Recaptcha, WebRTC, MongoDB, Node.js
- Worked in a variety of roles for this finance management company, all of which involved extensive responsibilities.
Systems Engineer2013 - 2014Nufern (Frontex)
Technologies: DTS, Subversion (SVN), C#.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Command Prompt (CMD), Sh, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, Web
- Was responsible for web engineering.
- Was responsible for high-load real-time data management.
- Was responsible for algorithm development and engineering.
- Scripted data processing through Windows, Linux, and iOS.
- Worked with measuring and operating hardware.
Team Lead2011 - 2014Ternopil National 'Ivan Puluj' Technical University
Technologies: SVG, WebRTC, WebSockets, MongoDB, Node.js, Web
- Managed systems architecture.
- Handled web and network security.
- Conceived and developed a Node.js DMR ("Dependency-Middleware-RESTful").
- Developed a web/Node.js embedded audiovisual scientific conference platform.
- Developed a web/Node.js real-time research presentation platform.
PhD Student2008 - 2014Ternopil National 'Ivan Puluj' Technical University
Technologies: Node.js, C
- Focused on water consumption modeling.
- Researched processing real-time statistical data from water pump consumption audit hardware.
- Was responsible for periodic autoregression model development.
- Developed a water consumption forecasting and its software implementation.
Java Developer/Engineer2013 - 2013LRN (Clevertech)
Technologies: Oracle, JSP, Java, Web
- Was responsible for Oracle database management.
- Worked with UI/UX.
- Developed software architecture improvements.
- Was responsible for database query optimizations.
Systems Engineer2005 - 2007GainCapital Group (Magnis)
Technologies: Database Modeling
- Worked as Database Architect.
- Developed a web chart component.
- Developed real-time tick data processing.
- Handled statistics and data aggregation.
- Handled mobile web development.
C#/M4 Developer2004 - 2005Modulus Financial Engineering (Magnis)
Technologies: ActiveX, C, C++, StockChartX, Microsoft SQL Server, M4, C#.NET
- Customized an M4 Trading Platform.
- Customized a StockChartX Trading Charts component.
- Developed a real-time tick chart providing proxy servers.
- Developed a trading emulation system.
- Developed C10k web applications.