Thibault provides infrastructure solutions for businesses that want to deliver reliable services. He handles CI/CD GitOps, DevOps, automation, Kubernetes, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), among others. As a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur, Thibault works passionately in building optimized and scalable IT systems that perfectly fit business needs.
ExperienceLinux - 15 yearsDevOps - 12 yearsAutomation - 10 yearsPython - 10 yearsProject Management - 10 yearsAmazon Web Services (AWS) - 10 yearsKubernetes - 7 yearsGoogle Cloud Platform (GCP) - 6 years
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Linux, Kubernetes, Python, Git, GitOps
The most amazing...
...projects I have worked on now handles millions of users monthly.
Seer Software LLC
- Developed an initial Windows-based infrastructure for their .NET application on AWS, with minimal costs and maximal fit to the team skills.
- Automated deployments (GitOps-based CI/CD), migrations, and basic scaling according to their needs.
- Migrated the complete infrastructure to a Kubernetes-based (EKS) platform, ensuring optimal scaling, availability, and performance.
System Operations, Kubernetes Specialist
- Automated the deployment of independent infrastructures using cutting-edge technologies in a geo-distributed environment, including Kubernetes, Rancher, LINSTOR, Argo CD, and System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Troubleshot and analyzed various aspects of the existing infrastructure such as routers, hypervisors, virtual machines (VM), and clusters.
- Deployed bare-metal Kubernetes components and distributed storage.
Palco (via Toptal)
- Created a simple, flexible, and fully automated infrastructure on top of Kubernetes for multiple environments, handling development, demo, staging, and production.
- Built an automated, GitOps-based CI/CD pipeline from GitHub to Kubernetes.
- Provided maintenance services for the GKE-built solution.
An Insurance Company (via Toptal)
- Created a CI/CD pipeline for a .NET core application.
- Deployed it on AWS using Bitbucket pipelines and CodeDeploy.
- Built a CI/CD pipeline for Windows Server using PowerShell.
- Created and managed the new website's infrastructure on AWS.
- Handled infrastructure automation according to business needs.
- Provided resilient infrastructure, live data migration, and automated workflows.
SeatCrawler (via Toptal)
- Created a Python web scrapper with high efficiency.
- Managed and deployed the infrastructure on the Google Cloud.
- Handled thousands of requests per second in a Python core.
- Took part in the communication and growth of the Hyper.sh runV project, a hypervisor-based routine for Docker containers.
- Participated in public speaking and conferences as part of my role.
- Developed projects regarding the communication of the main product.
- Participated in an open source project (Salt Project).
- Led the development of distributed systems and configuration management solutions based on AWS.
- Assisted the company in developing its international recognition.
- Engaged as an early member of a Beijing-based startup following $1.5 million in funding from Sequoia Capital.
- Learned to use and build around AWS Cloud Computing tools and services.
- Assisted the company actively in developing its international recognition.
Enter The Wallhttps://etw.bronchain.me
OpsAgent was the distributed and client part of this product.
Published in The New Stackhttps://thenewstack.io/hyper-a-hypervisor-agnostic-docker-engine/
Emacs, AWS CodeDeploy, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Git, Amazon EKS, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, SaltStack, VPN, Boto, Chef
DevOps, Continuous Deployment, Automation, Continuous Integration (CI), REST, Continuous Delivery (CD)
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Ubuntu, Windows Server, Rancher, OpenStack, Azure
Google Cloud, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, SQL Server 2010
Virtualization, APIs, GitOps, Cloud, Argo CD, CI/CD Pipelines, Software Engineering, Networks, TCP/IP, Amazon RDS, Relational Database Services (RDS), Trading, Embedded Software, Web Marketing, Communication, Product Growth, Growth Marketing, Dynamic Load Balancing
Django, Windows PowerShell, Flask, Boost, Akka
Fabric, Node.js, jQuery
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Epitech - Paris, France
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
University of Essex - Colchester, UK
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (SAA)
Amazon Web Services
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate