DevOps2018 - 2018Nkrdcp (via Toptal)
Technologies: AWS CodeDeploy, Windows Server, Powershell
- Created a CI/CD pipeline for a .NET core application.
- Deployed it on AWS using Bitbucket pipelines and CodeDeploy.
- Built a CI/CD pipeline for Windows Server.
DevOps2017 - 2018Product Review
Technologies: AWS, CloudFormation, SaltStack, RDS, Elasticsearch, Linux
- Created and managed the new website's infrastructure on AWS.
DevOps2017 - 2018Palco (via Toptal)
Technologies: Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Linux
- Created the complete infrastructure to deploy multiple environments (development, demos, staging, and production) on Kubernetes.
- Built a CI/CD using Git, Jenkins, and Kubernetes.
Python Developer2015 - 2017SeatCrawler (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Flask, Fabric, Linux
- Created a Python web scrapper with high efficiency.
- Managed and deployed the infrastructure on Google Cloud.
- Handled thousands of requests per seconds.
Developer Evangelist2015 - 2015HyperHQ, Inc.
Technologies: Go, Python
- Built an online community.
- Attended and spoke at conferences.
- Wrote articles related to the technology and the ecosystem.
- Wrote an OpenStack Nova driver relying on the product.
- Performed market research.
Technical Project Lead2013 - 2015VisualOps
Technologies: Python, DevOps
- Took part of an open source project (SaltStack).
- Learned how the configuration management tools work.
- Built our own configuration management tool.
- Coordinated between teams and performed according to the timeline.
- Met cross-platform requirements and principles.
- Led a project from the beginning from an idea to deployment.
Lead Developer2013 - 2013MadeiraCloud
Technologies: Python, Linux, AWS
- Created a program to reverse a system's configuration.
- Used a REST API using the AWS API to serve our back-end.
- Designed the production stack network (ELB, VPC, and so on).
- Built a stats engine for the company.
- Built and maintained customer relationships.