System Operations, Kubernetes Specialist2019 - 2022OnyxCorp
Technologies: Automation, Kubernetes, Argo CD, Rancher, Ubuntu, Networks, Bash Script
- Automated the deployment of independent infrastructures using cutting-edge technologies in a geo-distributed environment, including Kubernetes, Rancher, LINSTOR, Argo CD, and System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Troubleshot and analyzed various aspects of the existing infrastructure such as routers, hypervisors, virtual machines (VM), and clusters.
- Deployed bare-metal Kubernetes components and distributed storage.
DevOps2019 - 2022Child Care Seer
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows Server, Windows PowerShell, CI/CD Pipelines, Automation, DevOps
- Developed a CI/CD pipeline for a .NET application to deploy on AWS.
- Leveraged the power of AWS CodeBuild and CodeDeploy tools.
- Built several automation tools for Windows and AWS.
DevOps2017 - 2022Palco (via Toptal)
Technologies: Linux, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Argo CD, Automation
- Created a simple, flexible, and fully automated infrastructure on top of Kubernetes for multiple environments, handling development, demo, staging, and production.
- Built an automated, GitOps-based CI/CD pipeline from GitHub to Kubernetes.
- Provided maintenance services for the GKE-built solution.
DevOps2018 - 2018An Insurance Company (via Toptal)
Technologies: Windows PowerShell, Windows Server, AWS CodeDeploy
- Created a CI/CD pipeline for a .NET core application.
- Deployed it on AWS using Bitbucket pipelines and CodeDeploy.
- Built a CI/CD pipeline for Windows Server using PowerShell.
DevOps2017 - 2018Product Review
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Elasticsearch, Relational Database Services (RDS), SaltStack, AWS CloudFormation, AWS
- Created and managed the new website's infrastructure on AWS.
- Handled infrastructure automation according to business needs.
- Provided resilient infrastructure, live data migration, and automated workflows.
Python Developer2015 - 2017SeatCrawler (via Toptal)
Technologies: Linux, Fabric, Flask, Python
- Created a Python web scrapper with high efficiency.
- Managed and deployed the infrastructure on the Google Cloud.
- Handled thousands of requests per second in a Python core.
Developers Ambassador2015 - 2015HyperHQ, Inc.
Technologies: Python, Go, Web Marketing, Communication, Product Growth, Growth Marketing
- Took part in the communication and growth of the Hyper.sh runV project, a hypervisor-based routine for Docker containers.
- Participated in public speaking and conferences as part of my role.
- Developed projects regarding the communication of the main product.
Lead Developer2013 - 2015VisualOps
Technologies: DevOps, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Participated in an open source project (Salt Project).
- Led the development of distributed systems and configuration management solutions based on AWS.
- Assisted the company in developing its international recognition.
System Developer2013 - 2013MadeiraCloud
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Linux, Python
- Engaged as an early member of a Beijing-based startup following $1.5 million in funding from Sequoia Capital.
- Learned to use and build around AWS Cloud Computing tools and services.
- Assisted the company actively in developing its international recognition.