Senior Developer2015 - PRESENTFreshBooks
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, Cucumber, Ember.js, Ruby, Python
- Played a key role in integrating the FreshBooks Payments product into the new FreshBooks platform using WePay and Stripe.
- Implemented the authentication framework, developer setup, and application management for the FreshBooks public API.
- Worked on the team that moved the FreshBooks online payment infrastructure to a PCI-compliant environment, including the migration of all users to the new PCI platform.
- Developed the FreshBooks Apple Pay integration to make FreshBooks one of the first to allow businesses to accept Apple Pay on the Web.
- Spearheaded the move the automated tests framework from PhantomJS to Chrome Headless.
Contract Software Developer2014 - 2015BMO
Technologies: .NET, AngularJS
- Worked with a senior frontend developer to develop a stock portfolio management application for BMO using AngularJS and .NET.
- Discussed and refined application requirements with the business analysts and QA.
Technical Developer2013 - 2015Jonah Group
- Developed and unit tested features in multi-tier web applications for multiple healthcare and capital markets clients. Worked on developing middle-tier, web-tier and database components. Technologies and frameworks used were: JEE, EJB, Oracle SQL, Spring MVC and AJAX (using JSON).
- Provided support for clients through all stages of testing (this involved helping clients identify defects and work with them to resolve the issues).
- Suggested and implemented various improvements and optimizations to clients.