- Founder/CEOThetaHost Solutions, LLC, and Finishr.com2005 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails 4.2, Ruby 2.2, MySQL, Nginx, HAProxy, Chef, Docker, PHP 5.5
- Conceive and write an SEO/affiliate link website using Ruby on Rails, Nginx, and HAProxy in Docker containers which receives approx. 150k unique monthly visitors.
- Design and write Finishr.com, a responsive website which allows race directors to provide real-time race results to users. Uses Ruby on Rails, Nginx, Passenger, HAProxy, with Faye for pub/sub messaging.
- Write a command-line driven tool to automatically provision and scale up/down the application and web tiers using Chef cookbooks and API.
- Administer client WordPress installs using wp-cli and Git.
- Develop, write, and sell a "white label" website to allow clients' end users to create basketball pools, with automatic scoring, win/loss notifications, and Facebook integration. Used PHP + CodeIgniter MVC framework.
- Senior Web Developer, Team LeadHeartland Payment Systems2010 - 2015
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 4, Entity Framework 4, SQL Server 2012
- Wrote and maintained an internal tool to manage salesforce commissions based on recurring revenue of their clients and other factors, using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, and C#.
- Designed and implemented automated testing and continuous integration environments using BuildMaster and TeamCity.
- As senior developer, performed code reviews and set standards for the rest of the team.
- Wrote a tool for importing and validating custom sales spreadsheets using ASP.NET MVC, Backbone, jQuery, and AutoMapper, to allow manually adjusting payrolls.
- Wrote a REST-based API using ASP.NET WebAPI 2 to expose salesforce data within the organization.