Developer and Architect2018 - PRESENTDextCloud
Technologies: Spring Boot, Camel, Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Created a REST API for the front-end application.
- Implemented OAuth2 Authorization Server.
- Implemented WebSocket server for the communication between the back-end and front-end apps.
- Designed and implemented the main logic of the application.
- Implemented a Spring Boot-based scheduler.
Programming Teacher2013 - PRESENTVolunteer in NGOs in Warsaw. Poland
Technologies: Scratch, Java, Various Robots
- Taught programming to adults (Java) and kids (Scratch, robotics).
Amazon API Gateway Expert2018 - 2018UAfjord, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon API Gateway, Amazon SNS
- Integrated Shopify with Amazon SNS.
Java Back-end Developer2016 - 2018Online Consulting Portal
Technologies: Java 8, Play Framework, HTML, Angular 2
- Created a job portal for business consultants in Germany.
Java Developer2016 - 2018Optile GmbH
Technologies: Java 8
- Integrated an online payment system with several payment providers and banks (e.g., Stripe, ConsultaPay, APCO, Payvision). The online payment system was written in Core Java.
Developer2016 - 2017Eprintwerx International
Technologies: Java 8, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway
- Built an AWS Lambda (Java) and AWS API gateway back-end for an application that served data for marketing purposes. The project had microservice-oriented architecture.
Java Back-end Developer2016 - 2016ChessVision
Technologies: Java 8, AWS EC2, RESTful Microservices
- Built a Spring-based complex client-server system for an application that allows users to record chess games.
Java/Liferay Developer2015 - 2016PFacto
Technologies: Java, Liferay
- Created a CRM application for a Dutch energy provider company. The application based on Java portlets implemented with Liferay.
Java AWS Developer2015 - 2015Graywill, LLC
Technologies: Java 8, AWS Lambda Functions
- Created an application for online document generation for a small travel agency. The application was based on AWS Lambda functions.
Senior Java Developer2011 - 2013Altkom (Poland)
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Drools, Liferay, Swing
- Designed and implemented about five web applications for various customers using Spring and Hibernate.
- Created a desktop application using Swing and Drools.
- Completed two security and performance audits of online web applications (banking applications).
- Conducted technical interviews.
- Prepared around five high-level technical proposals for customers.
Senior Developer/Designer2004 - 2011Hewlett-Packard
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, iBATIS, Ajax, Oracle, EJB, SQL, UML
- Designed and developed web and desktop applications for various customers (around fifteen projects for big international companies).
- Prepared around fifteen high-level and low-level designs.
- Planned teamwork and reviewed results for two projects.
- Provided software measurement (e.g., function point analysis).
- Helped analyze business processes and gather user requirements for around ten projects.