Senior C++ Developer2021 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: C++17, LLVM
- Developed a component for Azure Quantum Cloud responsible for the validation and transformation of quantum programs before sending them to the hardware backends.
- Made a custom LLVM infrastructure to transform LLVMs internal representation for quantum computers.
- Took ownership of a component in the quantum tech stack, including planning and bug-tracking.
CEO2020 - PRESENTWonop
- Made a front end in React and TypeScript, enabling the customers to sign up, create natural language processes, and execute them on the back end.
- Made the back end using Django, Django REST framework, and Python. The back end was integrated with Stripe and allowed social login.
- Built a high-performance natural language engine in C++ with Python bindings using PyBind11.
- Built a background worker using Celery that allowed the execution of the C++ code through a REST interface.
- Created deployment manifests for Kubernetes and Docker images for the above components.
- Created infrastructure for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Head of Software Engineering2018 - 2020Fetch.AI
- Created a crypto-currency wallet using React and Electron to enable users to interact with the Fetch.AI network. This wallet enabled users to send and receive tokens on the Fetch.AI network.
- Created block explorer using Django, Django REST framework, and PostgreSQL that kept a log of all transactions that had happened on the network.
- Made a transpiler that could transpile Solidity code into the Fetch.AI native smart contract language Etch.
- Led the codebase development that allowed the company to raise $6,000,000 in less than 60 seconds.
- Managed the planning with the leadership team and oversaw code development.
- Led four teams with different responsibilities inside the company.
- Contributed to all parts of the codebase both on the front end, back ends, and the blockchain.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2018Fetch.AI
- Designed an MVP crypto-currency wallet using React and Electron. This MVP had the ability to let users perform simple transactions and searches.
- Designed the blockchain architecture and created an MVP using C++.
- Wrote the first version of a vectorized math library based on fixed points in C++. This code used SSE and AVX intrinsics alongside template unrolling to optimize the code on the assembly level.
- Mentored junior developers to ensure high code quality.
- Oversaw the development and created the initial system for code reviews.
Research Leader2017 - 2018Nokia
- Developed remote telehealth concept using React, WebRTC, and our in-house build blockchain, which was used for minute-by-minute payment.
- Wrote peer-to-peer networking library and blockchain code using C++ and ASIO.
- Mentored the team in writing patent applications and wrote multiple blockchain applications.
- Created a roadmap and planned features of an in-house built blockchain solution.
Principal Researcher2016 - 2017Nokia
- Developed a remote health record concept using React as the front end and a blockchain as the back end.
- Developed a blockchain from scratch in C++ using ASIO. This work involved designing transaction formats and implementing tries and a hash-based storage system.
- Wrote multiple patent applications on blockchain use cases.
- Served as a technical representative for the company for its Hyperledger membership.
Senior Researcher2014 - 2016Nokia
Technologies: C++, Python, Angular, Vectorization, AVX, SSE, Blockchain, Binary Optimization
- Developed concept biometric login using Arduino with an AngularJS user interface. The concept allowed the users to log in to their VPN using a watch with a fingerprint scanner.
- Developed a hardware bitcoin wallet managing private keys, which were protected by fingerprint authentication.
- Developed depth mapping algorithms for distorted stenographic images.
- Developed hardware-accelerated, quantum-inspired algorithms using the vectorization units of modern CPUs (AVX and SSE).
Postdoctoral Researcher2011 - 2014ETH Zurich
Technologies: C++, Clang, Vectorization, SSE, AVX
- Wrote quantum computing simulations using highly optimized C++, Clang, and SSE for vectorization.
- Performed large-scale simulation and data collection using a cluster with 6,400 processing cores.
- Conducted extensive data analysis of terabytes of data, including bootstrap analysis and creating data visualization.
CEO2006 - 2014Utopia Solutions ApS
- Developed an app for the local community, allowing them to trade items and send messages to each other using Django and Python.
- Managed deployment of multiple websites using Django, Apache, and Nginx.
- Built a clustering algorithm that ran client-side. It could cluster half a million markers on Google Maps in real time.