Salesforce Consultant | Developer | Architect2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Apex, Lightning Web Components, Git, Node.js, Gulp
- Supported Salesforce customers with or without in-house teams.
- Established developer workflows that automated repetitive tasks and enforced best practices.
- Employed Git hooks triggered gathering of statistics like cyclomatic complexity and coverage information, and enforced rules like all tests must path or coverage must be over 75%.
- Provided guidance in vendor and AppExchange product selection.
- Contributed to the shaping of development processes, CI/CD pipeline, and cross-platform developments.
- Reviewed solution approaches for new Salesforce developments.
- Proposed the architecture for developments.
Chief Data Officer (CDO)2016 - 2019Benim Filom at Borusan Holding
Technologies: Salesforce, Android, iOS, PHP
- Developed mobile screens for field workers to track work hours and obtain consignments.
- Integrated construction machines with Salesforce to track live locations, monitor fuel levels, and notify about suspicious activity. It also provided meaningful reports based on this data, which enabled maximum visibility and traceability.
- Developed a synchronizer service communicating over a SOAP API between a Salesforce-based custom invoicing module and the parent company's SAP FI system—achieving an effort reduction for the accounting department from three days to two hours and then to five minutes.
- Created a plan for sharing information with customers to increase the support team's efficiency. I used process builder and Apex triggers to automatically notify clients about the details of the transaction on each stage and achieved a 60% reduction of calls.
- Developed a custom managed package SMS module in a configurable manner to be used by process owners who could define the rules and content without needing outside help.
Digital Lead2016 - 2018Benim Filom at Borusan Holding
Technologies: Salesforce, PHP, Android, iOS
- Integrated construction machinery with Salesforce to track location, fuel, and utilization.
- Implemented rules to notify those people responsible concerning opportunities to help the field staff.
- Automated the full work cycle starting from the customer request on the app, auto-assignment, tracking the machinery work in the field, obtaining approval upon completion, generating and emailing the invoice, sending payment reminders, and receiving payments.
- Improved the website and infrastructure which reduced cost and ultimately created a more stable, scalable system. As a result, the site that had previously crashed after 4,000 hits could easily now handle 120,000 (and more if necessary).
Salesforce Consultant | Developer2016 - 2016Coca-Cola Icecek
Technologies: Apex, Xcode Objective-C, Swift
- Customized some OAuth2 flows according to the customer's requirements.
- Developed a native iOS app that worked with Salesforce as a back end to automate and integrate approval processes working across SAP and Salesforce. Used Salesforce Mobile SDK and integrated it with the Chatter API.
- Developed Apex services for shared functionality which was used in different projects.
Salesforce Consultant2015 - 2016Kofana (formerly Cloudteam)
Technologies: Salesforce Apex
- Developed and maintained an Apex controller and triggers for Siemens Turkey.
- Supported and improved eBay Turkey's Gittigidiyor.com including a call center, case escalation, SLA tracking, and custom Apex triggers.
Lead Salesforce Developer2012 - 2015Atlantic Technologies | Avandel
Technologies: Salesforce, Android, iOS
- Led the development of an AppExchange released package, Inspect THIS! (a field inspection application) and the Inspectthis.net site for the Maryland state government, Porto Montenegro, Porto Montenegro Marine, and the Republic of Singapore Navy.
- Developed Curatiant, an AppExchange package that involved the Salesforce-Twitter API to manage employees’ tweets; it was capable of auto or manual reviews, conversation storage, and sorting based on the topic. I used an Apex back end and JS/DOM and Visualforce for the UI.
- Implemented product configuration, price, and quote wizard for the Italy-based medical supply company, Esaote.
- Built a secret shopping application. It was a Phonegap-based hybrid mobile offline SQLite application with a Salesforce back end which enabled workers in the field to gather information about clients by answering surveys with text and photos and attach any additional documents.
- Developed Apex controller and trigger while working within a development team on an AppExchange package for nonprofit organizations.
- Implemented an Apex API integration with payment systems like Moneris and PayPal.