Co-founder2019 - PRESENTConference Quest
Technologies: React, Redux, TypeScript, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, C#
- Created a React Redux TypeScript SPA that was used by conference attendees to exchange information, view conference information, and exchange earned points for perks.
- Made the application run fully offline using a browsers' local storage. Since reception and WiFi can be spotty, the SPA is built to run without and internet connection and cache all changes in a local database. When connections are reestablished, the data changes are synced.
- Used Google Material-UI for managing theme and CSS.
- Build a REST API in MVC .NET-Core in C#.
- Used swagger for API documentation.
- Used Entity Framework for database integration.
- Implemented source control via GitHub.
Co-founder2019 - PRESENTFood Search, Inc.
Technologies: React, Redux, TypeScript, .NET Core, C#, MVC
- Collected requirements and wrote user stories through Asana.
- Implemented the front end SPA using React with Redux in TypeScript.
- Managed a service worker that downloaded the app for fast loading after the first visit, and also checking for updates thereafter to grab new versions of the site.
- Used .NET Core with MVC to create a REST API for interacting and syncing with database data.
- Used Entity Framework for database object management.
- Used Google Material UI for managing theme and CSS.
- Used Swagger integrated with .NET Core MVC to document the API.
- Implemented GitHub for source control.
Senior Software Developer2019 - 2020Signature
Technologies: C#. .NET Core, TypeScript, React, Python
- Created a React+Redux TypeScript app for managing the recording of sessions.
- Built tools for a desktop Windows environment for capturing keyboard and mouse input. Required understanding of the windows DLL framework (kernel.dll and user.dll). The interaction was made through a local ASP.NET Core MVC API.
- Assisted in developing a Python-based desktop application for handling keyboard and mouse input.
Technical Consultant2017 - 2018Alberta Motor Association
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, Azure, MVC, SQL Server, Visual Studio Online, GitHub
- Created a REST API in .NET Core MVC that would have zero downtime, which would allow for operating hour deployments, code reviews, and automated unit testing.
- Built the front end of a React + Redux administration app so accounting could set rules and create records manually for the API when they needed access. TypeScript and WebPack were used for compilation and minification.
- Hosted in Azure with deployment slots to allow for 100% up-time.
- Used Entity Framework for database integration.
- Source control and gated deployments managed in GitHub on Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Designed REST API endpoints that were idempotent to be called multiple times due to timeouts and network latency, but still only make changes when unique transaction codes were sent.
Software Developer2016 - 2017WSP
Technologies: .NET Framework, jQuery, AngularJS, C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio Online
- Developed a web application on a large scale F2F (field-2-finish) project.
- Built by myself the standalone front-end portals for time entry and approval (TimeQOffice) and project accounting rules (TimeQManager).
- Worked on an application to manage accounting rules using drag and drop functionality in jQuery.
- Created another application to manage job applications in AngularJS.
- Served as a back-end developer when required.
Technical Consultant2015 - 2015PCL
Technologies: .NET, C#, jQuery, AngularJS, SQL Server, Entity Framework, MVC
- Developed a web app for managing trade workers' applications in .NET MVC.
- Built-up the external facing-side where people could apply based in AngularJS.
- Used agile methodology on a team of six developers, two business owners, and a single project manager.
- Gained skills with ReSharper for faster coding in Visual Studio.
Net Ninja (Software Developer)2012 - 2014Quercus Solutions, Inc.
Technologies: .NET, C#, jQuery, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, MVC, Entity Framework
- Developed, planned the architecture, and supported web applications for clients all the while in a team setting.
- Met client's criteria and expectations for projects in a timely and efficient matter.
System Analyst2008 - 2012City of Edmonton
Technologies: .NET, C#, Visual Basic, SQL Server, IIS, SharePoint
- Supported several desktop applications and customer requests in a wide array of programming languages.
- Provided customer support and gathered specs for enhancements and new utilities.
- Worked on several servers hosting Microsoft SQL Server databases and Microsoft IIS and web services.
Software Development2006 - 2007Intuit Canada
Technologies: C++, Visual Studio, SQL
- Worked on the localization of the QuickBooks Product for release in Canada.
- Developed a tool that dynamically modified a SQL database based on the application's locale as well as adding/removing a functionality to the application based on which locale it would be released in.