Freelance Developer2012 - PRESENTTGHW LLC
- Implemented and supported a supply-chain data-analysis tool for a major CPG company using Python.
- Created an SMS lead-generation app used by local companies to communicate with sales leads and customers with Vue.js, Python, Django, and Twilio.
- Developed sales systems for a local lumber company to help them manage inventory and sales tickets in Salesforce using Python and Django, all hosted on Heroku.
- Oversaw a full front-end rewrite of an online employee scheduling application using Backbone.js for a single-page application.
- Developed a web-based interface for controlling virtual network devices.
CEO and Lead Developer2014 - 2022Copilot LLC
- Modernized the back-end servers using .Net, C#, and WebSockets.
- Rewrote the website from scratch in Vue.js with ASP.NET as a back-end API interfacing with a SQL Server database hosted on Azure.
- Managed a team of freelance consultants to augment my skills, specifically in QA, copywriting, marketing, and graphic design.
Senior Full-stack Developer2011 - 2012Trello
- Designed a custom framework using Node.js and Backbone.js for seamless front- and back-end code compatibility.
- Used MongoDB to develop NoSQL database structures to support fast yet scalable data access.
- Aided in server migrations from custom in-house servers to AWS EC2 instances for better uptime and scalability.
Software Developer2005 - 2012Fog Creek Software
- Designed, implemented, and released a screen-sharing product in three months using C++, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server.
- Created a subscription billing system using C#, .Net, and SQL Server to vault credit card information and charge subscribers every month while maintaining PCI compliance.
- Invented and developed a new code review system using Python and Django during a 48-hour coding competition. Brought the product in-house as a lead front-end developer.