Technical Lead Product Development Manager2017 - PRESENTPROS
Technologies: C++, MongoDB, MySQL, Python, Linux, REST, Cloud, SaaS
- Led a 10-member team of developers, QEs, and DevOps.
- Contributed to RESTful API design.
- Designed deployment procedures.
- Automated the deployment process using Jenkins.
- Implemented core product features using C++.
- Performance-tested REST services.
Core Software Developer2016 - 2017ESI Group
- Developed various features in C++ 14.
- Developed a generic C++ reflection framework.
- Implemented geometry processing algorithms and visualization with OpenGL.
- Developed the front and back end of a PoC of a web-based CAE data management system.
- Developed the continuous integration system.
Software Developer2014 - 2015INCOM Storage GmbH
Technologies: C++, Linux, SCSI
- Designed and implemented a standalone Linux software for recording to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray.
- Implemented an extensive test coverage.
- Created documentation with Doxygen.
- Owned all stages of the development - design, architecture, estimation, implementation, testing, integration, and documentation.
Software Developer, Scientific Computing2014 - 2015Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing
Technologies: Python, NumPy, SciPy, OpenMPI
- Designed and implemented a module for molecular potential fitting.
- Applied local and global optimization methods.
- Researched optimization algorithms from various research papers.
- Contributed to the parallelization of the computations with non-blocking MPI calls.
- Created documentation with Sphinx.
Software Developer2009 - 2014Chaos Group
Technologies: C++, Python, Intel VTune Inspector and Amplifier, algorithms, mathematics
- Implemented and optimized rendering and computer graphics algorithms in C++.
- Owned all geometry processing modules.
- Integrated with third-party libraries and frameworks.
- Contributed to detailed profiling with a focus on fine-tuning the algorithmic and memory performance.
- Implemented Python binding for the C++ API.