- Web Developer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created and supported a project for photographers, operators, and other staff from one side and for people who need staff like that from other side. Implemented some interesting features such as uploading and transcoding video files to specific for web formats (WebM, MP4), memberships, payments, etc.
- Created online store based on OpenCart with the ability to export/import products for external systems, mass product/categories updates, viewing the group of products as one product, and multi-language support.
- Contributed to smaller jobs to update and fix existing Laravel- and OpenCart-based websites as well as create new ones based on Laravel/MySQL/Twitter Bootstrap, etc.
- PHP Developer2009 - PRESENTDating Factory
- Created and updated features in admin panels: one for internal use and one for public use with the ability to configure websites, claims, view statistics, etc.
- Worked with server-side scripts like daemons, mass-update scripts, and API calls.
- Updated and maintained some secondary projects based on WordPress (including multi-site) and OpenX/Revive.
- Created and updated promotional tools (static and dynamic) and collected some usage statistics.
- Integrated external systems (such as tickets, payment, and tracking) via their API.
- PHP Developer2007 - 2009World Dating Partners
- Developed and updated admin panels with functionality to create and edit websites, customers, view reports, and configure the main system.
- Maintained WordPress-based blogs.
- Worked with server-side scripts like daemons, mass-update scripts, API calls, etc.
- Configured and sent big mailings, including checking the layouts, language, macros, and headers passed to email.
- PHP Developer2003 - 2007Donbass-Soft
- Created a simple internal web application for bug and time tracking.
- Created websites from scratch and based on osCommerce/xtCommerce and Mambo/Joomla. Created templates, payment/shipping modules, calendars, modules to import/export products, etc.
- Worked on a system to create and manage events that is currently installed in over thirty locations in Europe and the US.