Software Development Engineer II2019 - PRESENTAmazon Web Services
Technologies: Java, React, TypeScript
- Developed the initial version of the dashboard for the Systems Manager Explorer product.
- Led internal campaigns for operational readiness such as migrating certificate authorities, automating fleet management, and updating infrastructure as code to match emerging best practices.
- Set a new standard for telemetry and metrics gathering for console applications.
- Spearheaded dozens of learning series and mentored new employees.
- Improved automated E2E tests and increased coverage, going from 40 tests to 62 tests and reducing failure rate from over 50% to under 10%.
Technical Screener2017 - 2019Triplebyte
Technologies: Android, React
- Evaluated the coding and technical performance of candidates who were trying to work at top-tier companies.
- Provided feedback and code reviews to people who fail.
- Evaluated the knowledge and experience of candidates as it pertains to system architecture.
React Native Developer2017 - 2018The Veteran's Trust
Technologies: React Native
- Built and designed componentry architecture for a React Native Application.
- Constructed also Redux architecture.
- Participated in Scrum meetings to help decide the direction of the application.
- Created marketing email templates.
- Developed a RESTful service for ZIP-code distance calculations.
- Conducted cross-platform testing and deployment to the App Store and Play Store.
- Implemented Google Analytics event-tracking.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2017UV Latin Dance Online
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, jQuery, Angular, AWS
- Developed a custom CMS for a blog platform.
- Architected asynchronous job for media transcoding.
- Managed file storage in Amazon S3 and delivery through cloudfront.
- Developed an AngularJS front end.
- Developed a billing functionality and managed a PayPal integration.
Academic/Technology Director2015 - 2017TechLaunch
Technologies: AngularJS, React, Node.js
- Developed an adaptive quizzing application to develop more dynamic exams (MEAN stack).
- Created a React/Node.js application to streamline employee ratings.
- Built a React-based dashboard to visualize student surveys.
- Developed multiple landing pages and digital marketing campaigns.
- Managed faculty members towards meeting a high bar of pedagogical and performance excellence.
IT Director2013 - 2015Christopher Columbus High School
Technologies: Jamf Pro, Cisco Switches, Windows Server 2012, Linux
- Managed 1,500 mobile devices.
- Optimized and managed a WLAN with 100+ access points.
- Managed content-filtering policies.
- Automated database integrations across various systems.
- Implemented online tuition payments.
- Developed several custom applications to automate various processes (banking reconciliations, reports, and donation captures).