Senior Software Architect2015 - PRESENTLambda3
Technologies: .NET C#
- Led projects and teams at Lambda3, acting in different roles from tech pre-sales to architect, consultant, and mentor to other developers. My main focus at Lambda was always .NET and Microsoft technologies and stack, but I've always kept myself open to things like Elixir, Erlang, Clojure, Ruby, and Python.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTMinha Vida
Technologies: C#, Python, MongoDB, Node.js, Cassandra
- Supported and evolved Brazil's biggest healthcare portal. Maintained code in C# and developed a variety of features using technologies such as Python, Node.js, MongoDB, Cassandra, and new microservices.
- Developed an entire new way of doing deploys for the team, using things like Slack to trigger deploys. Automated everything with Python/Flask, PowerShell, and bash scripts. Allowed any member of the team to push deploys and make things faster and more reliable.
- Designed a new analytics solution to track all the interactions of users on our portals using Cassandra, Node.js, MongoDB, and Docker.
Developer/Co-owner2011 - 2014Crafters Software Studio
Technologies: Ruby/Rails, Groovy, .NET
- Helped clients to understand theirs needs of technology to deliver software in a weekly basis process.
- Designed startup needs on software.
- Handled data and domain modeling to web applications.
- Optimized queries and profiling of HTML load pages in order to speed up and improve user experience.
- Tested and maintained system code coverage as high as possible in order to help future migrations/modifications/changes.
- Met with new clients/prospects.