eCommerce Specialist2020 - PRESENTPazenuks Limited
Technologies: Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento 2, HostCMS, Magento
- Implemented multiple theme customizations for a Shopify client to align mobile and desktop site versions to the design requirements.
- Created dynamic sections for Shopify pages, using a metafields plugin to display image collages on blog posts.
- Built a multilingual Shopify site for a startup client, including the development and installation of a unique translation pack (Latvian language).
- Implemented an interactive map with city district-based pricing for delivery, featuring fill colors for each price range. This was an OpenCart store.
Senior Front-end Magento Developer2020 - PRESENTSixBySix
- Migrated several Magento 1 modules to Magento 2 within a larger migration project for a client. One of the modules was meant to serve meta titles and descriptions for filtered categories based on filter values.
- Provided support for Rota clients, including front-end theme fixes, ad hoc changes, issues debugging, back-end customizations, database manipulations, solution research, and estimation.
- Optimized several Magento 2 sites to improve their Google PageSpeed scores and pass a Core Web Vitals audit.
- Developed an internal module that improves the page speed of any Magento 2-based website.
Senior Magento Developer2019 - 2020Gravytrain
- Migrated modules from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with both storefront and admin functionality.
- Collaborated with a colleague to create and complete a Magento 2 theme from scratch for a multinational Magento 2 retailer.
- Extended a third-party theme and customized it per the design for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Developed a range of widgets for admins to use in the CMS page editor within a Magento 2 site.
Magento Developer2019 - 2019PVTL
- Implemented theme style amends, additional features, and improved responsiveness across a website.
- Developed page layout templates for admins to use when creating CMS pages. This was well before Magento released page builder functionality.
- Performed debugging and code refactoring for a custom Magento 2 loyalty card extension.
- Implemented a range of unit tests that utilized Selenium and BrowserStack for browser emulation to perform automated user journeys.
Full-stack Web Developer2019 - 2019Affinity Agency
- Implemented multiple theme changes and fixes for a client's Magento 1 and Magento 2 stores.
- Resolved data integrity issues for a client that had products with a vast number of attributes in its Magento 1 store, which included cleaning and fixing data for hundreds of products.
- Implemented custom post types and flexible content widgets for a WordPress site that was a religious portal that included branch information, blog posts, news, articles, and authors profiles.
Web Developer2017 - 2019Angling Direct
Technologies: PHP, Magento 1, Magento 2, jQuery, XML, HTML5, CSS, SQL, Magento
- Developed a module for posting job ads on a corporate site.
- Optimized back-end code to reduce time to first byte (TTFB).
- Configured the settings and mapping of XML files for a Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration for an 8GB database comprising orders, customers, and products.
- Delivered minor theme tweaks and changes for A/B testing to improve key interface profiles (KIPs) and store conversion rates.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Self-employed
- Developed a custom MVC architecture for the website of a logistics company that received 100+ orders per day.
- Implemented admin and customer areas for managing and tracking parcels.
- Integrated FedEx, TNT, and UPS APIs to automate parcel labels and invoice generation.
Junior PHP Developer2016 - 2016Simourg
- Developed a time-tracking tool as an initial test project.
- Improved the user area UI by implementing mass-actions functionality for internal tables.
- Fixed a bug that arose only within specific conditions.