- Solutions Architect2016 - PRESENTVerizon Connect
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, WCF, ASP.NET, WebAPI, RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached, Microservices, SignalR
- Decomposed a monolith system using microservice architecture.
- Designed and implemented a scalable real-time service to back the LiveMap functionality.
- Took ownership of component design for multiple cross-functional teams.
- Senior Software Engineer/Frontend Architect2016 - 2017Hazu (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript, Angular 2, RxJs, Firebase, Semantic UI, NativeScript
- Rewrote the application from Angular 1 to Angular 2 using TypeScript.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2016UST Logistical Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript, AngularJS, C#, WebAPI, Azure AD, Azure WebJobs, Graph API, Grunt
- Implemented a billing application that imports route information on a daily basis from an external system and provides calculations and additional information capture on top of that.
- Implemented SSO authentication using Office 365 and integrated user profiles with application logic.
- Implemented an engine to generate invoices and settlements based on route information.
- Front-end Developer2016 - 2016NBCOT (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, TypeScript, ASP.NET
- Created a single-page application for flashcards.
- Created an SSO authentication scheme from the current CRM portal to the application.
- Software Architect2014 - 2016Itransition
Technologies: Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, AngularJS, TypeScript, Selenium, SpecFlow, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Selenium, React.js, SignalR, SCRUM, Grunt, Bower
- Architected and developed core components for a multi-tenant SaaS financial application.
- Consulted with the development team to build an SSO solution based on Azure AD and provision the service for an Office 365 multi-tenant application.
- Architected and implemented an automation testing framework based on Selenium and Specflow to streamline automation testing on a large project.
- Implemented an OWA mail application for Dynamics CRM Online for Microsoft as a part of the vendor team.
- Coordinated technical efforts on multiple projects, mentored developers, provided technical leadership, and conducted pre-sales activities.
- Developed projects utilizing Scrum methodology.
- Consultant2014 - 2014SocialWealth
Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, Unit Testing, MSBuild
- Built a back-end for prescription recommendation report generation for a healthcare application.
- Built a continuous deployment pipeline with MSBuild and MSDeploy.
- Lead Software Developer2010 - 2014Itransition
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, WPF, MVVM, WCF, Knockout.js, AngularJS, KendoUI, Autofac, MSBuild, MSDeploy, TypeScript, Scrum
- Led a team of 3-7 developers on many projects.
- Architected, designed, and implemented modules within a large multi-tenant SaaS application for a US public housing program.
- Architected and implemented a transmittal sendout process within an enterprise EDMS system.
- Implemented the Resharper plugin for a custom XML framework that enables easy code navigation and refactoring for team members.
- Developed continuous deployment pipelines using MSBuild/MSDeploy to automate application deployment.
- Implemented an SSO solution using WS-Federation protocol based on Thinktecture Identity Server.
- Developed projects with Scrum methodology.
- Senior Software Developer2008 - 2010Itransition
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, SharePoint 2007, ASP.NET MVC, nHibernate, Java, Spring, JSF, JPA
- Created an enterprise content management system based on SharePoint 2007 for engineering companies. Built a document review/redline module using Brava Enterprise and automation of document classification business process.
- Migrated the desktop application to a web platform based on ASP.NET MVC 2.0.
- Built a website using Java for an on-demand machine learning SaaS platform.
- Developed a reusable wizard framework for SharePoint collaboration site provisioning.
- Software Developer2007 - 2008Itransition
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, Web Services, HTML, CSS, IBM FileNet P8, SharePoint 2007
- Migrated a large enterprise web application from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0.
- Migrated the EDMS system from custom back-end to IBM FileNet P8.
- Connected SharePoint for the enterprise EDMS system.
- Junior Developer2006 - 2007Itransition
- Developed a customizable core component for document property management.