Solutions Architect2016 - PRESENTVerizon Connect
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, WCF, ASP.NET, WebAPI, RabbitMQ, Redis, Memcached, Microservices, SignalR
- Decomposed a monolith system using microservice architecture.
- Designed and implemented a scalable real-time service to back the LiveMap functionality.
- Took ownership of component design for multiple cross-functional teams.
Senior Software Engineer/Frontend Architect2016 - 2017Hazu (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript, Angular 2, RxJs, Firebase, Semantic UI, NativeScript
- Rewrote the application from Angular 1 to Angular 2 using TypeScript.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2016UST Logistical Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript, AngularJS, C#, WebAPI, Azure AD, Azure WebJobs, Graph API, Grunt
- Implemented a billing application that imports route information on a daily basis from an external system and provides calculations and additional information capture on top of that.
- Implemented SSO authentication using Office 365 and integrated user profiles with application logic.
- Implemented an engine to generate invoices and settlements based on route information.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016NBCOT (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, TypeScript, ASP.NET
- Created a single-page application for flashcards.
- Created an SSO authentication scheme from the current CRM portal to the application.
Software Architect2014 - 2016Itransition
Technologies: Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, AngularJS, TypeScript, Selenium, SpecFlow, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Selenium, React.js, SignalR, SCRUM, Grunt, Bower
- Architected and developed core components for a multi-tenant SaaS financial application.
- Consulted with the development team to build an SSO solution based on Azure AD and provision the service for an Office 365 multi-tenant application.
- Architected and implemented an automation testing framework based on Selenium and Specflow to streamline automation testing on a large project.
- Implemented an OWA mail application for Dynamics CRM Online for Microsoft as a part of the vendor team.
- Coordinated technical efforts on multiple projects, mentored developers, provided technical leadership, and conducted pre-sales activities.
- Developed projects utilizing Scrum methodology.
Consultant2014 - 2014SocialWealth
Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, Unit Testing, MSBuild
- Built a back-end for prescription recommendation report generation for a healthcare application.
- Built a continuous deployment pipeline with MSBuild and MSDeploy.
Lead Software Developer2010 - 2014Itransition
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, WPF, MVVM, WCF, Knockout.js, AngularJS, KendoUI, Autofac, MSBuild, MSDeploy, TypeScript, Scrum
- Led a team of 3-7 developers on many projects.
- Architected, designed, and implemented modules within a large multi-tenant SaaS application for a US public housing program.
- Architected and implemented a transmittal sendout process within an enterprise EDMS system.
- Implemented the Resharper plugin for a custom XML framework that enables easy code navigation and refactoring for team members.
- Developed continuous deployment pipelines using MSBuild/MSDeploy to automate application deployment.
- Implemented an SSO solution using WS-Federation protocol based on Thinktecture Identity Server.
- Developed projects with Scrum methodology.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2010Itransition
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, SharePoint 2007, ASP.NET MVC, nHibernate, Java, Spring, JSF, JPA
- Created an enterprise content management system based on SharePoint 2007 for engineering companies. Built a document review/redline module using Brava Enterprise and automation of document classification business process.
- Migrated the desktop application to a web platform based on ASP.NET MVC 2.0.
- Built a website using Java for an on-demand machine learning SaaS platform.
- Developed a reusable wizard framework for SharePoint collaboration site provisioning.
Software Developer2007 - 2008Itransition
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0, Web Services, HTML, CSS, IBM FileNet P8, SharePoint 2007
- Migrated a large enterprise web application from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0.
- Migrated the EDMS system from custom back-end to IBM FileNet P8.
- Connected SharePoint for the enterprise EDMS system.
Junior Developer2006 - 2007Itransition
- Developed a customizable core component for document property management.
- HousingHub (Development)
High-stability, secure, scalable, and configurable cloud-based SaaS solution. The software supports US Department of Housing and Urban Development’s affordable housing legislation and its financial modules comply with GAAP and non-profit accounting standards.
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics Preview (Development)
OWA mail application that connects OWA Inbox with Dynamics CRM Online.
- Hazu.io (Development)http://www.hazu.io
Hazu removes borders between us and information, but also time. It redefines the way we learn, interact, share, and experience.
Frameworks.NET Core, Angular, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Redux, AngularJS, Knockout.js, Kendo UI, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Spring, WWF
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Selenium WebDriver, ngrx, NServiceBus, Node.js, React
ToolsAutofac, RabbitMQ, MSBuild, Git, ReSharper, Subversion (SVN), StructureMap, TFS, ActiveMQ
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), SOLID Principles, Design Patterns, Unit Testing
PlatformsFirebase, Azure, Java EE, SharePoint
StorageRedis, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Sphinx Search Engine
OtherArchitecture, SOAP, Scalability, Security, Algorithms, Data Structures, Semantic UI, Azure Service Bus, RESTful APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2004 - 2009Belorussian State University - Minsk, Belarus