Critical Situation Manager2016 - PRESENTServiceNow
- Managed critical situations.
- Hot-organized the team for mitigating damage.
- Led bridges.
- Handled mass outages.
- Communicated with customers.
Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: iOS, Android
- Created AlfaTV, a mobile application for the largest private Macedonian television station (iOS and Android).
- Developed Stylicious, an iOS application for female fashion closets, including shopping services with payment.
- Created ModMan, iOS application for a male fashion closet, including shopping services with payment.
- Built ZooGame, an Android application with augmented reality for the Skopje - Macedonia Zoo.
- Created GlassMeApp, an iOS application for trying on different glasses that was written using OpenCV.
- Wrote Fungregator.com, a PHP demo site of what can be done with PHP in less than 2 days.
Application Developer2014 - 2015ServiceNow
Technologies: AngularJS, Java
- Gained knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Worked on a Knowledge and PA modules.
- Utilized advanced AngularJS.
- Performed advanced servlet handling for 1M+ requests.
Lead Mobile Developer2014 - 201424i
Technologies: iOS, Android, AngularJS, PhoneGap
- Created a C++ to PhoneGap bridge.
- Created a native DRM content player.
- Made a web front-end app for live streaming TV, distributed to all platforms (SmartTV, iOS, Android).
- Set up full automation and deployment through the company.
- Introduced automated testing for all platforms.
Lead Java Enterprise and Mobile Developer2012 - 2014PolarCape
Technologies: Java EE, iOS, Android, PhoneGap
- Created an internal Cloud platform for complete business management that is slated to go public soon. Used JavaEE in development.
- Worked at a huge mobile operator as a consultant on core business logic.
- Handled system and network administration at PolarCape.
- Worked on a large cable operator in the Netherlands, designing and implementing a hybrid mobile application (PhoneGap).
- Worked as technical team leader for mobile projects.
Senior Software Developer (Java)2009 - 2012GenrepSoft
Technologies: Java EE, J2ME, Hibernate, MySQL, Subversion, Git
- Created Docamelenon, a robust framework based on Java for enterprise rapid application development, easily deployable to web and mobile.
- Wrote Akademika, the largest lawyer site with over 10,000 registered lawyers in Macedonia (using Docameleon).
- Developed Card Reader, a complex service for tracking employee attendance (using Docameleon).
- Wrote E-Book, an electronic book manager (using Docameleon).
- Developed QTS Manager, a government project for testing students in elementary and high school (using Docameleon).
- Built a health insurance fund desktop application for complete management of the health system in Macedonia.
System Administrator2011 - 2011ProNetBox
Technologies: CentOS/CPanel setup, Admin Tools
- Set up multiple Linux environments with clusters.
- Installed CPanel on distributed systems.
- Made Backup scripts.
- Set a basic Cloud.
- Established the hosting front-end.