Senior Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTIt's All Group
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, AWS, Node.js, Android, Python, Java, ASP.NET, C#
- Analyzed and estimated various project requirements.
- Gave technical advice and steered clients according to their business requirements.
- Developed a web employee management system.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017ING Group | Payconiq
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Sonar, AWS, MongoDB, Jenkins, Node.js, Java, Android
- Led the development of Payconiq's Android app—designing and implementing the application's architecture/layout, the software development process, and best practices guide.
- Defined and managed a continuous integration process. Set up a multi-branch pipeline with Jenkins, integrated it with JIRA, Bitbucket Server, Sonar, and Slack.
- Defined, designed, and assessed Payconiq’s security model and strong customer authentication.
- Incorporated the security into SDLC.
- Provided high-level and detailed security and risk assessments.
- Organized and managed both internal and external reviews of the security proposals and implementations.
- Defined a security roadmap for Payconiq.
- Maintained a backlog of user stories grouped under epics.
- Steered a strong customer authentication implementation in accordance with PSD2.
- Implemented the first version of the web merchant portal using AngularJS.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015Solaborate
- Led the development of Solaborate's Native Android app. Designed and implemented the Solaborate's architecture and layout and back-end REST API. Added support for Solaborate's WebRTC video and audio calls.
- Developed Solaborate's hybrid iOS and Android apps using Sencha Touch. Designed and implemented the application's front-end architecture and back-end REST services.
- Developed Solaborate's Windows 8.1 app using WinJS. Designed and implemented the application's core architecture.
- Led the development of a real-time collaboration module on Solaborate, which includes: a chat, plugin-free video or audio (one-to-one or conference) calls (peer-to-peer) with integrated screen sharing and file sharing.
- Developed a prototype for Telecom Software using AngularJS; included a dashboard and user-specific and role-specific permissions. The prototype was internationalized including having an Arabic language setting for which the prototype would transform completely to left-to-right.