Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Java Developer
The most amazing...
...project I created was a microservice solution for legacy apps that a big maritime software company, after initial doubts, accepts and becomes very pleased with.
- Influenced overall architectural style of the apps developed, from heavy platform-based mini-applications to DDD style microservices.
- Guided less experienced developers towards better design and code practices.
- Participated in planning, feature and task definitions, and development for a very big infrastructure project.
Senior Full-stack Developer | System Architect
- Redesigned monolith server and other legacy apps to micro-service architecture, based on Spring Boot, REST APIs, Consul service discovery, and RabbitMQ messaging.
- Participated in planning new features and their place and implementation in micro-service architecture.
- Actively developed many of the features, including headless Chrome browser HTML to PDF reports generator.
Software Development Consultant
- Developed from the ground-up components on a clustered platform for collecting, processing, and producing various types of financial data.
- Integrated various APIs with sources of financial data like Thompson, Reuters, and Bloomberg.
- Built components by using Java, Spring Container, JGroups cluster management, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and a Quartz scheduler.
- Managed the entire component development from the design of classes and choice of technologies to the integration testing with real data.
Senior Lead Developer
- Led small teams of two-to-four developers with big automotive insurance and car parts Zurich client.
- Coordinated communication with the client and their business analysts, project managers and QA.
- Managed the analysis of requirements, solution proposals, time, estimations, the division of work, implementation, and code review.
- Worked with large Swiss and US software companies and their leading developers.
Senior Java Developer
Finsoft (formerly GTech)
- Developed middleware and mission-critical components in large software system for online gaming and sports betting.
- Working for SportingBet, a leading British online betting provider.
- Created Lucene-based components as a middle layer between heavily-loaded database and regional websites.
- Supported the integration of subsystems with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used Oracle Coherence as a distributed cache and processing layer.
- Created desktop Java applications for testing different devices and communicating with them through serial connection.
Serbian Word Usage Dictionaryhttp://www.igrarecima.com/
Spring, JPA, Spring Boot, JUnit, Express.js, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, Angular, Jasmine, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), JMockit, Swing, Apache Velocity, Mockito, Jersey, Apache CXF, Hibernate
Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, Java Concurrency, FreeMarker, Apache Ignite, Jira, Oracle Coherence, Jenkins, Webpack, Docker Compose, Gulp, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Solr, Git, Subversion (SVN), Cobertura, Sonar, IntelliJ IDEA, Jetty, Mercurial, Keycloak, RabbitMQ
REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Refactoring, Design Patterns, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), BEM, Agile Software Development, Microservices
Software Architecture, Algorithms, Web Services, Chrome Extensions, HTTP, Data Structures, Regular Expressions, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Technical Leadership, Architecture, SOAP, Scalability, Firefox Extensions, Unix Shell Scripting, Ehcache, Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), EJB 3, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Consul
Java Servlets, Apache Lucene, jQuery, SWT, JAX-RS, Node.js, Backbone.js, React, JMX, JMS, MyBatis, SAX, JAXB, JAX-WS, Eclipse SWT, JGroups
Ubuntu, Eclipse, JBoss, Docker, NetBeans, Windows, CentOS
JSON, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, MySQL, Databases
Master's Degree in Information Systems and Technologies
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia
Diploma in Mathematics, Algorithms
Mathematical Grammar School - Belgrade, Serbia