- Software Development ConsultantSeavus2015 - 2016
- Developed from the ground-up components on a clustered platform for collecting, processing, and producing various types of financial data.
- Integrated various APIs with sources of financial data like Thompson, Reuters, and Bloomberg.
- Used Java, Spring Container, JGroups cluster management, PostGres, MongDB, and a Quartz scheduler for components.
- Responsible for the entire component development from the design of classes and choice of technologies to the integration testing with real data.
- Senior Lead DeveloperSeavus2012 - 2015
- Led small teams of 2-4 developers.
- Coordinated communication with the client and their business analysts, project managers and QA.
- Was responsible for analysis of requirements, solution proposals, time, estimations, division of work, implementation, and code review.
- Worked with large Swiss and US software companies and their leading developers.
- Senior Java DeveloperInfobip2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOA, JBoss, EJB, SOAP
- Worked on online payments and a mobile billing system components for the Centili project.
- Developed services for communication and integration with mobile operators platforms worldwide.
- Used the JBoss application server as a production platform.
- Created both web service server endpoints and client components for web services and other integration points provided by mobile operators.
- Senior Java DeveloperGTech2011 - 2012
Technologies: Java, Oracle Coherence, Lucene
- Developed middleware and mission-critical components in large software system for online gaming and sports betting.
- Working for SportingBet, a leading British online betting provider.
- Created Lucene-based components as a middle layer between heavily-loaded database and regional websites.
- Supported the integration of subsystems with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used Oracle Coherence as a distributed cache and processing layer.
- Java Enterprise Software DeveloperEuropean Dynamics2009 - 2010
- Maintained and developed enterprise web applications.
- Worked for the European Commission and other EU governing clients.
- Worked as full-stack developer.
- Developing a rich client side, MVC server layer, EJB business layer, DAO and DB mappers, SQL queries, and managed the deployment on the application and web servers.
- Software DeveloperGeneko2007 - 2009
- Created desktop Java applications for testing different devices and communicating with them through serial connection.