Architecture Owner2021 - 2022Arcadis Gen
Technologies: Java, Keycloak, Microservices
- Influenced overall architectural style of the apps developed, from heavy platform-based mini-applications to DDD style microservices.
- Guided less experienced developers towards better design and code practices.
- Participated in planning, feature and task definitions, and development for a very big infrastructure project.
Senior Full-stack Developer | System Architect2017 - 2019Videotel
Technologies: Java, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Spring, Consul
- Redesigned monolith server and other legacy apps to micro-service architecture, based on Spring Boot, REST APIs, Consul service discovery, and RabbitMQ messaging.
- Participated in planning new features and their place and implementation in micro-service architecture.
- Actively developed many of the features, including headless Chrome browser HTML to PDF reports generator.
Software Development Consultant2015 - 2016Oraise
- Developed from the ground-up components on a clustered platform for collecting, processing, and producing various types of financial data.
- Integrated various APIs with sources of financial data like Thompson, Reuters, and Bloomberg.
- Built components by using Java, Spring Container, JGroups cluster management, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and a Quartz scheduler.
- Managed the entire component development from the design of classes and choice of technologies to the integration testing with real data.
Senior Lead Developer2012 - 2015Seavus
- Led small teams of two-to-four developers with big automotive insurance and car parts Zurich client.
- Coordinated communication with the client and their business analysts, project managers and QA.
- Managed the analysis of requirements, solution proposals, time, estimations, the division of work, implementation, and code review.
- Worked with large Swiss and US software companies and their leading developers.
Senior Java Developer2010 - 2012Finsoft (formerly GTech)
Technologies: Apache Lucene, Oracle Coherence, Java
- Developed middleware and mission-critical components in large software system for online gaming and sports betting.
- Working for SportingBet, a leading British online betting provider.
- Created Lucene-based components as a middle layer between heavily-loaded database and regional websites.
- Supported the integration of subsystems with Oracle Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used Oracle Coherence as a distributed cache and processing layer.
Software Developer2007 - 2010Geneko
- Created desktop Java applications for testing different devices and communicating with them through serial connection.