Career Zone to BI Project (Development)
• Analyzed data gaps between SAP SF and existing BI platform, performed data profiling on SF data model.
• Designed SAP Data Services solution to extract data from SAP Successfactors, and load the transformed information into SAP BW.
• Designed Source-Based CDC and Target-Based CDC logic to generate delta data set, including new, update and delete records
• Enhanced Bell’s existing SAP Data Services Framework
• Developed SAP Data Services jobs to load 40 entities to BW
Aurora Project (Development)
• Designed and developed SAP Data Services jobs to migrate legacy data to SAP systems, include master data and transaction data objects from EAM, HCM, R2R, and S2P, e.g. WBS element, project definition, task list, equipment, payroll, open reservation, in-progress capital contribution, holdbacks, etc.
• Created IDocs to direct load into SAP, or flat files to be used by LSMW or ABAP programs.
• Analyzed data sources and target SAP data model to build data mapping spreadsheets.
• Built data validation and cleansing rules using Information Steward.
• Designed sensitive data masking solution for SuccessFactors test systems to mask sensitive personal information, including birthdays, personal emails, SINs, salary info, etc., using OData API and SFAPI (SOAP).
• Built project delivery reports using Webi.
Data Transformation Program (Development)
• Designed and developed ETL Data Services jobs to extract data from various data sources, transform that data into something useful and then load it into SAP CRM.
• Used PowerDesigner to build DMM models that are used to build initial Data Services jobs.
• Extracted data from about 30 heterogeneous source systems including RDMSs, flat files, Cobol files, XML files and ECC, BW.
• Transformed and loaded into the SAP HANA based SAP CRM and IDE server.
• Created IDocs to load into SAP CRM and HANA IDE. IDE is an integrated data environment, providing near real-time reporting and a 360-degree financial view of customers and partners.
• Used SAP Information Steward for data quality control and data cleansing.
• Documented data source inventory, enhanced DS framework design.
QRM MR Development (Development)
• Designed the data model and built ETL jobs for the staging database as part of the QRM liquidity risk management solution, to provide regulatory reports for OSFI.
• Conducted workshops with a business owner from the treasury group to gather, review and clarify business requirements, corporate architecture strategies and directions, data requirements, and business information needs, devising data structures to support them.
• Built high-level architecture design to confirm integration solution with customers, participating and providing input for data and metadata architecture refinement and complying with corporate data architectures, strategies, and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities and corporate directions relating to time-variant data.
• Built detailed data mapping, led the development team in building the staging database.
• Designed and developed a data model that followed the bank’s best practices.
TACS Migration Project (Development)
• Completed the migration of a tax auditing business intelligence solution for one of the provisional finance ministries in Canada.
• The BI solution is based on SOA architecture.
• Assessed and updated documents for the old environments, include applications, databases, and OS, built the migration plan, obtained the consensus with the customer regarding the role and responsibilities
• Successfully completed the migration of the solution to InfoSphere Warehouse Server 9.7.3 and Information Server 8.7, including components for data mining, cubing services, Alphablox reporting, and ETL jobs
IFIS Baseline Architecture (Development)
• Led a data model team of four data architects.
• Upon review of existing corporate architecture strategies and directions, worked with the architect team and client stakeholders to devise new data structures to support new strategies, directions, data requirements and BI needs to improve the corporate architecture.
• Designed, developed and maintained the Logical Data Model (LDM) and Conceptual Data Model (CDM) for one of the largest Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) implementations in Ontario using SAP PowerDesigner.
• Complied with the corporate repository metadata directions while creating and documenting.
• Provided team members with technical assistance and expertise in the use and optimization of data modeling techniques, guidance and direction in terms of data analysis and modeling through team meetings and one-on-one sessions.
• Worked with stakeholders at all levels within the organization including senior managers and data architects, and facilitated business and process model sessions to aid in the development of data modeling and metadata policies and procedures
• Facilitated workshops with SMEs, provided guidance to the team members with data modeling best practices.
Contact Center Reporting Solution (Development)
• Worked on the complete life cycle of project planning, requirement collection, solution design, development, and implementation. Adopted DevOps in supporting period.
• Led a DBA team; designed, developed and implemented the contact center reporting solution.
• Performed source system analysis, data profiling and data quality assessments.
• Designed, developed, enhanced and maintained data models for staging, operational data store (ODS) and reporting data mart using Erwin.
• Provided guidance, direction and technical assistance to team members and report developers in the use and optimization of data analysis and data modeling techniques through one-on-one sessions, team meetings, and online conferences.
• Liaised with senior management and technical team leads in order to fully define the organization’s data access strategies.
• Performed data and meta-data architecture refinement, mapping exercises and data analysis because of updated requirements and participated in the development of data modeling for staging, operational data store and reporting data mart using Erwin Data Modeller as well as participated in the development of meta-data policies and procedures.