Wellington Moura da Cunha
T-SQL Developer in São Paulo - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Member since June 23, 2015
Wellington has more than 20 years in IT with the last 12 years being in Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse. In BI, he has worked mostly with SQL Server BI Suite (SQL Server DB, Integration Services and Analysis Services), but has also worked with other tools (Informatica, DataStage, RedShift, and so on).
IT Lead2006 - PRESENTJohnson & Johnson Industrial Ltda
Technologies: SAP BW, Microsoft BI (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS), AWS RedShift, Cognos, Informatica, Tableau, C#.Net, VB.NEt, ASP.NET
- Migrated 4 applications from Microsoft SQL 2000 platform (SQL Server, DTS and MS-Analysis Services) to Microsoft SQL 2008 (SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS). Since SQL 2000 BI suite is totally different from its following versions, we needed to rebuild all the applications.
- Designed and developed a tool that allows the sales team to analyze data from IMS and Close Up (Pharma market information providers). It included the multidimensional modeling and database implementation (SQL Server 2008), ETL (SSIS), and OLAP (SSAS).
- Designed and developed a tool that allows the sales team to analyze data from Nielsen and NeoGrid (provides consumer goods market information). It included the multidimensional modeling and database implementation (SQL Server 2008), ETL (SSIS), and OLAP (SSAS).
- Accountable for several projects related to Analytics, including the solution architecture definition, technical leadership of projects and technical guidance to resources assigned to the project (both employees and vendors).
- Managed the BI support teams, was accountable for application support (L2 and L3) in several tools and languages, such as: SAP-BW, Hyperion, Informatica, Cognos, Tableu, and Microsoft.
Business Intelligence Analyst2006 - 2006Santander Bank (via Getronics)
Technologies: DataStage, Sybase, Oracle, Business Objects
- Created several ETL processes in the DataStage for PYMES (Pequeña y Mediana Empresa). These are small and medium business datamarts.
- Wrote Business Object Universes and development reports.
- Created a process to set the Business Objects security based on an internal application using DataStage ETL.
- Performed datamart multidimensional modeling.
- Created datamarts in Oracle and Sybase.
System Analyst2004 - 2006RedFactor / RedExport (via DGM Consultoria em Informática)
Technologies: Borland Delphi, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Microsiga
- Developed an integration between the credit analysis software and a Brazilian credit score company (SERASA). This integration was developed in Borland Delphi 7 and used a SQL Server 2000 database.
- Developed the integration between MICROSIGA (a Brazilian ERP) and the 'in-house' developed software that manages international trading. This integration was developed in Delphi 8 (.Net version) and used SQL Server 2000 database.
- Administrated the database (SQL Server 2000). This includes installing new instances, maintenance routines (backups, shrinks, replication, etc) and was responsible for database tuning.
- Developed an integration between the check reader hardware (Brazilian pattern bar code for bank checks) and the 'in-house' developed software. This integration was developed in Borland Delphi 7 and used SQL Server 2000 database.
- Created a component to generate and sent flat files with the charging (billings) to be sent to Brazilian banks. This component was developed in Borland Delphi 7.
System Analyst2003 - 2004Telefutura Call Center (via DM Consultoria)
Technologies: Borland Delphi, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports
- Created an OLAP tool based in Borland Delphi in order to provide cross checking related to telephone company billing (Companies' Billing Data X Avaya Billing System Data).
- Created a 'query builder' tool in order to allow the strategy team to analyze and slice the mailing data in order to create campaigns.
- Created several SQL Server 2000 DTS packages in order to import mailing from customer (mostly banks and telcos).
- Developed a configurable script tool, where questions and answers were configured by operation supervisors.
- Integrated several applications developed in house with AVAYA software.
ParadigmsETL, Scrum, CMMI
StorageMicrosoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Redshift
OtherData Warehouse, Business Intelligence (BI), Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Specialization degree in Business Administration with People Management Focus2009 - 2011Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV) - São Paulo, Brazil
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Intelligence2005 - 2006Faculdade de Informática e Administração Paulista (FIAP) - São Paulo, Brazil
- Associate degree in Information Technology2000 - 2002Centro Universitário Sant’Anna - São Paulo, Brazil