React.js Engineer2018 - 2018Action Verb LLC
Technologies: React, Redux
- Migrated application to newest versions of React, React Router, and Redux Form.
- Created interface for syncing folders with remote servers.
- Created a file picker supporting multiple selections and search.
Web Developer2015 - 2017Gidig
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, PostgreSQL
- Developed and maintained SQL queries, greatly increasing performance for several key actions.
- Wrote and maintained generic components: date and time pickers, file pickers, and custom validators, among others.
- Introduced client-side testing.
Web Developer2013 - 2015Quizate
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Backbone.js, jQuery, PostgreSQL
- Wrote a jQuery plugin for nested text selections.
- Created custom tools for browser testing, tripling the number of maintained tests.
- Published a server fake enabling testing of Braintree Payments integrations.
- Cliff Effects (Development)https://codeforboston.github.io/cliff-effects/#/
Tool to help Project Hope case workers advise clients on a potential loss in effective income when increases to salary dis-proportionally decrease government benefits. I was a volunteer for much of 2018.
- Redux Offline (Development)https://github.com/redux-offline/redux-offline
- React Guide: Integrating with Other LIbraries (Other amazing things)https://reactjs.org/docs/integrating-with-other-libraries.html
A guide in the official React documentation explaining how React can be used with other libraries, specifically jQuery and Backbone. Written with input from the React community.
FrameworksRedux, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Express.js