Senior Software Developer2020 - PRESENTToptal Clients
- Developed a full Facebook Marketing API integration for an ad management app. The API integration includes logins with Facebook and the marketing API.
- Built a migration from a monolith Django back end to a serverless system for a top US research nonprofit organization.
- Worked with a San Francisco-based social network startup. Within a legacy environment, built a "forum" feature within a legacy environment, wrote extensive documentation, onboarded new engineers, and helped design the new CI/CD architecture.
Founder2020 - PRESENTSelf Made
- Built and sold a logistics solution for a german lumber company. The system involved a mobile app for drivers, a mobile app for barcode scanners, an admin back end for data management, and integration with the client's ERP system.
- Built an analytics system for a French medtech startup. We tracked their marketing performance and orders. Our solution helped them grow by over 120% year over year and, to this day, is used as the main source of analytics.
- Built a marketplace for imported cars from Switzerland. The project integrated with four insurance companies to provide a data stream of cars in our marketplace.
- Managed a team of three other developers, set up our cloud deployments and CI pipelines, and worked directly with our clients and their business needs for most of our projects.
Software Engineer2019 - 202010Clouds
- Handled the end-to-end development of a chatbot management system. Users (recruiters) could create chatbots, deploy them to Facebook Messenger, and connect to candidates through Facebook Ads (Findem.online).
- Built and maintained OnBoard, a KYC AML solution for fintech solutions. Worked in a highly restrictive space with many privacy and security requirements (Onboard.truststamp.ai).
- Built the back end for a marketplace for creative services (Publicist.co).
- Built the back end for a marketplace for matching and management platform for building and renovation projects (Ibuildpro.com).
- Wrote a blog post for the company blog about simplifying your Python development process (10clouds.com/blog/python-tools-to-radically-simplify-your-development).
- Managed and hosted 14 internal knowledge-sharing sessions for over 30 participants each. We discussed cutting-edge topics like Kubernetes, asynchronous Python, and serverless architecture.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019LogicAI
- Developed a custom MTurk management system for labeling a computer vision dataset. Users could annotate the pictures for a small price and we could annotate thousands of pictures this way without a problem.
- Deployed an NLP recommendation engine for optimizing Amazon product descriptions.
- Led a product prototype phase for GovTech—a technological contest for Polish companies building the future of public solutions.
- Built an NLP based Google AdWords management system and integrated it as a Slack application.
Data Engineer2018 - 2018Pearson
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), APIs, PostgreSQL, Linux, Python, Bash, MySQL, Redshift, AWS
- Worked within a data science team and took care of internal ETL processes.
- Improved the fake-user detection algorithm (100% more trials, sales, and single time users excluded from analysis).
- Optimized queries on datasets with more than 30 million records.