Verified Expert in Design
Alexandre is an accomplished UI/UX designer with eight years of design experience and six additional years in advertising, giving him in-depth expertise in disciplines essential for UI/UX design. Alexandre has designed digital solutions for banking, insurance, eCommerce, doctors, a national industry organization, and cultural events. He creates exceptional user experiences, optimizes interactions between users and products, and delivers products and outcomes that delight stakeholders.
Zear Health Website
National Confederation of Industry Intranet
Anzen Technologies Inc.
- Redesigned the entire visual system creating a new library of components and visual patterns.
- Implemented iterative design updates based on user feedback, resulting in a new and better process for the users.
- Collaborated with the development and product teams to revamp the UI/UX of a software application and also made use of artificial intelligence in some streams.
RIESS GROUP, LLC.
- Redesigned the Lalique website to increase user engagement on the Shopify platform.
- Created a mobile app interface to measure and reward staff performance in the client retail store. The app allows you to track and share top staff KPIs with the team, set weekly goals for retail staff KPIs, and much more.
- Participated in revamping the UI/UX of many sites, promoting the improvement in usability and the visual part of the sites.
- Designed a solid foundation of components, principles, processes, tools, and documentation that the VTEX product team can use.
- Built a new system that enables designers to design more concise experiences for different products and platforms.
- Developed solid documentation for the development team, which serves as a basis for consultation by the design team.
- Contributed to the evolution of improvements to the company's SaaS platform, solving potential customer problems.
National Industry Confederation (CNI)
- Designed the entire design system structure to feed the organization's complete portal. The structure included base components, typography, spacing, and design tokens.
- Defined the entire visual line that will be applied throughout CNI's portal. The visual line will serve four large websites of organizations that make up the Brazilian industry system.
- Applied the entire discovery process for CNI's new intranet, including conducting user interviews, creating wireframes, and developing low and high-fidelity prototypes to validate hypotheses.
- Designed the new visual proposal for CNI's employees—a more current and functional proposal to solve employee problems.
- Created branding and landing pages for company events respecting the best usability practices, including UI Animations and UI Interactions.
- Designed the first version of the company's design system and delivered the entire library with all the basic components and design tokens defined.
- Designed a new life insurance simulator, using the design system components to deliver a unique digital life insurance experience.
- Designed a series of improvements to the company's services based on feedback from the research team.
- Designed the new website for Eu Faço Cultura, a cultural project of great relevance in the Brazilian market. It's an innovative initiative that aims to democratize and boost the Brazilian cultural market.
- Designed Banco Caixa's first online lottery gaming platform, which previously required customers to play at a physical location. I participated in creating this platform, which has a high demand.
- Designed the main screens for the new Banco Caixa application when the bank was undergoing a new proposal in the digital area.
- Created the visual identity and website for the Brasília Capital do Ipê cultural project, a partnership between the government of Brasília and the agency. The project foresaw the construction of four squares with different themes and colors of Ipê.
- Designed the new platform for SuperXCap, a capitalization product of one of the largest banks in Brazil. I designed the entire site following the brand and visual line previously developed by another agency.
- Created the visual identity for the Vai dar Jogo contest. As Brasília had been chosen as one of the six cities to host the soccer tournaments at the 2016 Olympics, the contest awarded the best design for the Olympics theme.
Master's Degree in Digital Marketing
IESB University Center - Brasilia, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and Marketing
IESB University Center - Brasilia, Brazil
User Experience Design
Design System & Ops