New York, NY, United States
Member since March 13, 2018
Anna is a creative professional with extensive hands-on experience in a broad range of industries and media. She has worked with brands like The New York Times, Harland Clarke, Shape, Victoria’s Secret, A&E, and many others. She helps organizations of all sizes realize their business goals with thoughtfully crafted design solutions.
- Owner, Designer2002 - PRESENT234 Design (self-employed)
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, InVision, JIRA, Basecamp, Squarespace, WordPress
- Provided design support for the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts corporate website redesign (via Concentric Studio).
- Led the UI design for Harland Clarke’s new universal eCommerce platform.
- Designed branding for artist Laura Nova’s Lower East Side projects: Moving Stories and LES Citizen’s Parade (via Concentric Studio).
- Reenvisioned Valassis’ decades-old print marketing formats for future advertisers and consumers.
- Produced website enhancements, social media graphics, content marketing materials, and email template designs for sonima.com.
- Completed UI and UX design work, iconography, illustration, website design, and marketing materials for Ouchie, a pain management & patient support app.
- Provided website and app enhancements, email template design, iconography and landing pages for vroom.com.
- Designed website redesigns, ratings, and reviews integration, one-page checkout design, promotional event minisites, point of sale tablet app, loyalty rewards app and more for Victoria’s Secret (via Concentric Studio).
- Completed branding, website redesign, editorial features, landing pages, digital marketing materials for Culturemap Houston.
- Delivered landing pages, banners, and website artwork for Neostrata Skincare.
- Contributed to The Knot Wedding Shop eCommerce business including website and email artwork, textile patterns, and illustrations for wedding shop products, and product photography production.
- Developed branding, album art, video animation, websites, posters and other promotional materials for veteran electronic music artists Covenant and I, Synthesist.
- Created minisite designs and digital marketing materials for history.com and biography.com.
- Design Director, Digital (Shape, Fit Pregnancy, Natural Health)2013 - 2014American Media Inc.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, JIRA
- Oversaw all of the digital design needs for several rapidly growing active lifestyle brands including Shape, Fit Pregnancy, and Natural Health.
- Redesigned Natural Health magazine website.
- Updated and redesigned Fit Pregnancy email templates.
- Designed Shape Video UI and UX.
- Integrated social CRM visual design for Fit Pregnancy.
- Completed design for the InPrint newsstand app in addition to supporting materials for marketing.
- Designed custom artwork for editorial and sponsored features for all titles.
- Produced concepts for Shape video graphics (storyboards and assets for openers, lower thirds, etc.).
- Interface Designer2000 - 2002Motivo
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Contributed to almost every aspect of a project’s process, including proposals, IA, design concepts and documentation and working with the dev team on execution.
- Designed concepts and production for the award-winning website rosiemagazine.com.
- Created branding and design concepts for MaxBlue by Deutsche Bank.
- Researched and designed concepts for BzzAgent, P&G’s influencer marketing service.
- Designed concepts for website redesigns: MedScape, Jamaica Tourist Board, Mary Baker Eddy Library and others.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Communications Design1996 - 2000Pratt Institute - Brooklyn, NY