Verified Expert in Design
Bridgette Bryant is a presentation and product design expert. Her skills in Microsoft PowerPoint are unrivaled, and she can bring any presentation to life with exceptional creativity and professionalism. She also specializes in bringing excellence and user-centered features to corporate and enterprise-level mobile product designs. Her work captivates audiences and leaves a lasting impact on viewers. Harness her expertise to unlock your full potential and set your brand apart from the rest.
Digital Product Design – Fashion
Data Visualization and Report Design – B2B
PowerPoint Pitch Deck
Creative Director and Presentation Designer
- Conducted user research and developed reports and project briefs based on results.
- Created high-end presentation designs for pitch decks, business keynotes, proposals, and other uses where a PowerPoint or Keynote creation was the most effective solution.
- Delivered a range of creative brand marketing materials to support client needs, including front-end design, UX design, website design, and publication design.
- Helped leaders enhance brand identities and market their products and services to B2B and B2C target audiences.
- Worked with brands and individuals worldwide to accomplish strategy-based marketing objectives through the creation of modern, creative design that keeps business goals in mind.
- Conducted efficient project management and team delegation.
- Spearheaded the design procedure and planning for a cutting-edge mobile app redesign and contributed to defining the project's scope through extensive market research and competitor analysis.
- Conducted market research and competitor analysis during the discovery process to define the project's scope.
- Successfully translated user requirements into actionable design elements and ensured a user-friendly experience aligned with all project objectives.
- Actively contributed to and, eventually, promoted to manage the development and expansion of the company's visual design system. Worked with UI design teams and accessibility to prepare the product for scalability and consistency.
- Implemented a design process focused on aligning the brand and its offerings effectively with its desired audience in a way that fulfills user needs by consistently solving pain points and concerns.
- Collaborated with external teams to deliver development team hand-offs for future feature updates and design iterations.
Product Designer and Producer
- Led the creation of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for the organization's first "content upload portal."
- Partnered with the UX research, content design, and accessibility teams to iterate feature updates and design improvements to the mobile app experience.
- Designed an innovative application facilitating real-time user activity, a content upload system, and account management. Maintained design system integrity and brand standards by ensuring all design elements comply with brand and community standards.
- Successfully translated user requirements into actionable design elements and ensured a user-friendly experience that aligned with all project objectives.
- Created sophisticated design solutions that improved usability and made it easier for customers to clearly see the product benefits.
- Executed projects with agility and unparalleled effectiveness using expertise in product management, product design, and effective team leadership.
- Collaborated closely with engineers and designers to drive innovation and produce genuinely innovative products.
- Applied logic and strategic thinking throughout my work to guide and ensure alignment with organizational goals.
- Served as a producer and UI designer to lead challenging product initiatives within our cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and researchers.
Senior Digital and UX Designer
- Provided brand identity design including logo design and brand style guidebook as well as decisions based on user experience research.
- Designed and developed dashboard and back-end interface.
- Created sophisticated design solutions that improved usability and made it easier for customers to clearly see the product benefit.
- Provided data design, infographics, and data visualization for governance reporting.
- Built a PowerPoint template design for internal staff use.
Presentation Design Specialist
- Revamped the company’s pitch presentation. Elevated presentation to the next level with my stunning design skills and excellent customer service.
- Designed custom graphics for office brand messaging artwork.
- Supported the marketing department in the creation of promotional graphics.
- Crafted a brand identity guide covering all the essential elements, such as colors, typography, language, tone, logos, and other assets. This carefully curated guide ensures the brand maintains a consistent and unforgettable image across all channels.
Contract Design Projects
- Designed and sold over 5000 custom, modern, and gorgeous presentation slides and PowerPoint templates for startup pitch decks in 2018.
- Developed investor funding pitch decks for seed round and Series B funding rounds.
- Provided PowerPoint branding and design for marketing re-launch presentations and new product marketing campaign events.
- Created Infographic and data visualization design using PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Acknowledged as one of the top presentation designers in the world.
- Developed comprehensive brand identity guides that include colors, typography, language, tone, logos, and other assets. This guide ensures a cohesive and memorable brand image.
Interim Creative Director
- Utilized the design thinking process to help team members create consistency in their use of typography, layout, and visual communications.
- Created print marketing material designs for B2C marketing and tradeshows.
- Built print and digital marketing materials and tradeshow collateral designs.
- Designed a Series B pitch deck using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Planned UX, supported content writing, and managed workflow.
UX/UI Marketing Designer
- Designed UX based on competitive analysis and organizational goals.
- Brought lead contact submissions through the site up by 59%, landing page click rates by 11%, and conversions on those pages by over 40%.
- Made UI design improvements that increased visitor engagement and resulted in a bounce rate decline of 114%.
- Designed company brochure, content creation for proposals, brand graphics, and pitch deck presentation.
- Created an organization PowerPoint template that decreased new client proposal development time from approximately 30 days to less than seven days.
UI Web Designer
Richard Harris Law Firm
- Developed a UX strategy and UI user journey flow for a corporate intranet site.
- Designed user experience and information architecture for a public-facing website.
- Concepted and redesigned the UI for the company website.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Created ad designs for clients and customers based on strict, brief guidelines in a very fast-paced environment.
- Managed pre-flight duties for print specifications.
- Led specialty teams and trained fellow team members.
- Utilized Photoshop and sometimes Adobe Illustrator to design creations.
- Collaborated with management to develop efficiency processes for team members.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications
Southern Methodist University - Dallas, Texas
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring