Verified Expert in Design
Christopher is one of the most experienced creative minds in the industry, with over two decades in product design. Over 25 million users utilize his interactions on a day-to-day basis. His award-winning work is integrated into over 700 banks worldwide (100 million users), in small to enterprise companies, as seen in SaaS, B2B, B2C, C2C, government, and education. Christopher is a creative leader with over a decade of experience building and managing creative teams.
SaaS 10x Business Model of the Future
UX Leader | UX Manager | Creative Director | Senior UX Designer | Senior Product Designer
- Contributed to building a digital onboarding process for Banco Sabadell by leading the project's user experience with an ambitious target of nine months. The project went live to the public in December 2021.
- Designed the award-winning National Geographic Learning education platform, which became the leading English language tool for teachers in 2021. More than 1.5 million students have used the application to continue their English studies at home.
- Helped in Oracle's Redwood redesign project by redesigning how users think about enterprise system dashboards. Used smart algorithmic logic and machine learning to enhance the day-to-day working lives of over 25 million users.
- Redesigned the Polymatica data science application, which increased its market share by over 26% in the first 12 months after relaunch.
- Provided a complete UX and sales audit of the company's Shopify marketing website and conversion flows.
- Examined the company's product offerings to allow it to scale sales and support operations.
- Designed flows and landing pages to engage and convert sales into product packages.
- Audited funnel process to increase conversions and quality. Used analytical data to make design decisions focused on reducing friction and increasing the number of customers that found the product which suited their needs.
- Analyzed the sites and funneled traffic to gain key insights into the user's behaviors. Redesigned the funnel process to reduce friction and increase conversations.
- Redesigned the UI to allow the user to move faster and understand more of what the task required.
UX/CX Strategy Consultant
- Led the CX strategy transformation for a Fortune 500 SaaS company serving the financial industry. The project involved mapping the current state, identifying best practices, and defining a 10x target operating model.
- Held 21 stakeholder interviews and five SME interviews to gather key insights and align on the company's current state and 10x vision; also did over 38 hours of CX research interviews.
- Designed the current state, transitional states, and future operating model.
- Held seven hours of client workshops to align stakeholders on key insights.
- Designed customer and sales journeys for the company's target customer models.
Creative Director | Head of User Experience
- Designed the first personal financial management application, which won the Finovate award for best new banking application and is now integrated into over 600 banks worldwide.
- Created the first Agile UX processes, which worked seamlessly with Agile development. Shared this methodology with over 100 startups in Barcelona, which radically changed how the industry of UX works today.
- Designed the first personal financial management application called MoneyStrands, which won the Finovate Awards for best new financial application and the Webby design award for best application design.
Bachelor’s Degree in Building Surveying BSc
Northumbria University - Newcastle, England
Interaction Design Specialization
UC San Diego via Coursera
CIW Web Design Specialist
Professional Qualification in Solaris Systems, UNIX, Oracle Database, Network Engineering
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring