Product | UX Designer
2011 - PRESENT
- Planned and conducted user research and competitor analysis, interpreting data for working solutions and putting them into a delivery plan.
- Created user stories, personas, and storyboards; determined information architecture; and built sitemaps.
- Built prototypes and wireframes, conducted usability testing, and wrapped up everything in a beautiful UI that serves the product the best way.
- Participated in the development of the product communication and marketing strategy, combining an intelligent compilation of cold analysis with a well-tailored sharp taste of art. Helped with the product delivery strategy and user expertise.
- Reached the balance between the product-market fit, monetization methods, and the proper user experience to satisfy the target audience.
- Helped maintain a healthy team atmosphere to avoid burnout when rushing to complete certain challenging tasks.
- Supported the team in developing their strong interpersonal and communication skills. I acted as a motivation sidekick and helped to obtain promising connections.
- Led the way to turn the product bold enough to compete and speak for itself in a marketplace.
Technologies: Sketch, Figma, UXPin, A/B Testing, Mail Studio, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, User Research, User Interviews, Client Interviews, User Flows, Stakeholder Interviews, UX Process, Google Docs, Jira, Design Sprints, Art Direction, UX Analysis, Product Strategy, Communication Strategy, Social Networks, Mobile App Design, CRM Design, Web App Design, Software
Art Director | Lead UX/UI Designer
2014 - 2020
- Ensured the quality of the design work produced by other designers on the team and guaranteed the result satisﬁed both client and market needs.
- Determined the overall style and logic for each project and articulated the clients' vision with my experience to the artists.
- Set up all stages of planning, development, implementation, and market delivery from the ground up.
- Executed usability evaluations and tests on interactive systems. Exhibited my exceptional inventiveness, highly detailed nature, and capacity to assist in designing and solving difficult user interface challenges.
- Grew and mentored a team of UI/UX designers and researchers, supplying them with the necessary growth materials.
- Led the primary client and investor communication, developing the product strategy based on their preferences or feature selections.
- Participated in all stages of concept discovery, strategy development, planning, wireframing, and testing.
- Established a new effective brand identity and the guidelines to improve market performance, reevaluating the old ones, on behalf of a UX/UI team.
- Led the development of enterprise projects, CRM systems, mobile apps, and web solutions.
Technologies: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InVision, Marvel, Axure, Principle, Flinto, Miro, Coggle, UX, A/B Testing, UXPin, Material UI, React Native
Art Director | UX/UI Designer
2013 - 2014
Bambuk Design Studio
- Became an art director and design department’s lead in half a year after joining the studio as a senior UI/UX designer.
- Established and directed a growing team of design experts. Also compiled and evaluated research, and designed graphical user interfaces and prototypes.
- Developed exceptional UX/UI solutions and conducted client and stakeholder interviews throughout the delivery process.
- Led the iteration planning and the complete development process, checking, emphasizing, and correcting each delivery phase, while also monitoring the task-related person.
- Elaborated and pushed the scope of work to be handled and produced by other creative departments, such as video and animation production, artwork and photography, and copywriting. Also tracked each stage of the production.
- Provided initial stylistic guidance by creating illustrations, UI systems, UX wireframes, and other related examples.
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InVision, UXPin, Axure
Senior UI/UX Designer
2013 - 2013
- Reinvented and improved existing designs to accommodate new or evolving user requirements.
- Developed custom eCommerce solutions and provided product A/B testing to increase user conversion.
- Incorporated processes optimization to decrease the delivery time.
Technologies: Sketch, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InVision, UXPin, A/B Testing, User Interviews, Axure, UX, UI, Web UI
Graphic Designer | UI Designer
2011 - 2012
- Collaborated with the UX designers on researching, designing, and testing new product interfaces, enhancements, and complex rewrites. This was made on behalf of the product manager and the involved products were mainly games.
- Managed two illustrators and collaborated with the marketing executive, the game designer, and the testers. Also frequently supervised the work and skills of the team lead.
- Launched several new games and renovated old ones that were already on the market.
- Developed the entire user interface for four games, which received excellent market reviews.
- Created a new brand identity for the meni.mobi games portal, on behalf of Nravo Games. It included the logo, promotional materials, animated banners, social media posts, and other brand goods.
Technologies: Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Sketch, After Effects CC, InVision, UXPin, UX Principles
3D Designer | Graphic Designer
2009 - 2009
- Designed new logos and redesigned old ones, worked on pages layouts, revised text, retouched pictures, and performed color adjustments.
- Produced unique graphics for banners and posters. Also developed 3D art, environments, interiors, and scenarios.
- Collaborated in the launch of a new branch of the entertainment complex in another city, and in creating brand identification materials from the ground up.
Technologies: Photoshop CC, Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, Illustrator CC, Premiere Pro CC