Verified Expert in Design
Eileen is a skilled UX designer and researcher with six years of experience. As a senior product designer at McKinsey & Company, she implemented a self-serve analytics system for internal staff that resulted in an unprecedented 40% increase in downloads in the first week of launch with no marketing. She has driven company success in the healthcare, disaster relief, food services, and eCommerce sectors. Eileen's professional experience is backed by a master's in human-computer interaction.
Healthcare Website: Contact Us Section Design and Research
Purchasing Behavior of Whole Foods Consumers
Senior Product Designer
McKinsey & Company
- Created and implemented two major competitive enterprise vendor evaluation processes for vendor selection through a user-centered design process, resulting in vendors that were more suited to user needs.
- Established UX best practices for enterprise vendor implementation, including iterative test-and-learn cycles to improve the new user experience for a company-wide analytics system. This resulted in a 40% increase in downloads post-launch.
- Designed a custom data visualization template to improve the efficiency of how colleagues create dashboards and visualizations. This significantly reduced time spent on creating visualizations and dashboards.
- Created a service design blueprint around the clinical trial process to redesign the clinical trial section of Northwell.
- Conducted competitive analysis and information architecture restructuring to redesign the Contact Us section of the Northwell website.
- Led user research projects to support marketing and communication initiatives.
Shoplocal (Now Cofactor)
- Collaborated with the technology team in an Agile Scrum environment to rework an existing ad campaign tool for the internal operations team. This contributed to significant efficiencies in the ad campaign process.
- Provided research and design support for sales pitches to potential clients.
- Created and maintained the design system alongside the UX team to make the design process more standardized and efficient.
Junior UX/UI Designer
Green Per Square Foot
- Developed and maintained UI templates and web graphics for the site.
- Designed and tested responsive HTML email templates across major email clients through Hubspot.
- Built co-branding websites for GreenPSF partners, based on existing WordPress templates.
Master's Degree in Human Computer Interaction
DePaul University - Chicago, Illinois, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA